PDA

View Full Version : You CA guys should have shown up at Paintball Sams...

hitech
03-18-2002, 05:50 PM
If you asked nice Tom would have probably let you shoot the Manny's new prototype emag in a game. Tom asked me if I wanted to use it in the next game. Oh (the field owner) had it and I think Tom forgot about it. I didn't ask Tom again as I bothered him enough last weekend in LA. Besides, it doesn't have a Warp. ;) It was fun playing along side Tom. You guys should have been there! Tom's great and is willing to answer ALL you questions! :D

MagMan5446
03-18-2002, 07:43 PM
I couldn't...I had to go to Sears Point for some test and tuning.

AGD
03-19-2002, 12:21 AM
Sorry about that Hitech I was pretty brain fried after 12 days on the road! Fun hanging out with you!

AGD

deded
03-19-2002, 01:06 AM
I would have gone, but I was having too much fun getting yelled at by my boss.

:(

Oh well, I need the money to support my habit...

manike
03-19-2002, 03:22 AM
Deded I love your sig picture :)

manike

hitech
03-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Sorry about that Hitech I was pretty brain fried after 12 days on the road! Fun hanging out with you!

No problem. I know how being on the road can be. :( I wouldn't have been able to show off the warp anyway. Thanks for coming out.

covadsucks
03-19-2002, 12:45 PM
I had wanted to go but being as tired and worn out as I was, I had to go take some team practice for a softball tournament. Although I had been talking to everyone I know about meeting the Infamous Mr Kaye...and I instead got stuck at practice in the pouring rain here in San Jose.

I'll get to meet you all at Shatnerball. Looking forward to it!