PDA

View Full Version : Can you wire two Eyes to One Servo\Viewloader?

jbgoneover
03-18-2002, 06:26 PM
I'm tearing apart one of my viewloaders and was wondering if I could splice the wires so I could hook 2 eyes up to run the agitate mode. There are 3 wires, white yellow and green, going to the eye. I'm trying to use the second eye to see my trigger move and aggitate because I'm going crazy chopping all this paint with such a sweet gun.

I've got an RT, flatline sys, super bolt, new parabolic plug, trigger job, and use the freak. Still chopping when I really get on the trigger but that's the only way I shoot.

Thanks for any help

J

res0qjp2
03-19-2002, 12:07 PM
Hook up a switch to the revvy to the trigger so everytime you pull the trigger the revvy spins keeping balls in the feed neck instead of waiting until there are no balls, see what i mean.

Tufiremn
03-19-2002, 09:54 PM
Look around the AGD site. I know there is a PDF of how to wire up intellifeed to a Revvy. As for wireing up a second eye, I don't think it is possible, due to the design of the board. The three wires the you are seeing are for ground / input in/ input out. I'm not sure if the eye works as a simple switch, or reads voltage changes. Anyway your best bet is to get an Intelliframe, and use it to run the Revvy. BTW, Dropzone has the I-frame for like $109 w/ DYE stickies.

jbgoneover
03-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'd get the intel frame but it's still at best $109, and I've got a decent trigger set up now that's been iodized to match the gun so I was trying to go a different route. Theres got to be a way some how....

I can't seem to find that post yet but will keep looking...

Thanks again
J