PDA

View Full Version : regular or extreem?

RT_Luver
03-18-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm going to be getting an E-mag in about 6 moths or when ever I save up enough money. What I'm wondering is 1. will there be a price drop in the regular E-ag when the etreems come out or will the extreems just cost more? and 2. does the original e-mag really need ace and everything cuz if I get an e-mag i'm using a warp and Superbolt on it and thats how I got my RT PRO and it doesn't ever chop a ball.Thanks...any advice will be greatly appriciated. OH OH..also.....I've heard that the extreems come with superbolts but have a different diametter so you have to order them by calling AGD directly...is this tru?

AGD
03-19-2002, 12:19 AM
Initially the Exremes will be more than the current Emags. In time we will phase out the current model and near the end the price will likely come down. There is a a lot of market pressure on high end electros right now and that could bring prices on all the high end guns down sooner.

Yes the Xtreemes take a larger diameter bolt but will also work with the standard bolts.

AGD

RT_Luver
03-19-2002, 05:52 AM
Thanks again......

CNickerson
03-19-2002, 05:56 AM
Tom, whats your best estimate on when you guys will be shipping out Extremes? And will the price be around what they are in Europe right now(around 1100)?