PDA

View Full Version : we want the Z

soilent green
03-18-2002, 08:33 PM
hey tom can we get an eta on the new intelli Zs I will buy two I have the old one now and god I love it I may never use any thing else the ref at my indoor feild was amazed at my speed and my bps has risen big time I want to build a custom mag and need another Z for that oh and I don't use my 2 middle fingers I use my index and middle fingers sorry to bother you but I love the Z

FooTemps
03-18-2002, 08:54 PM
We really shouldn't pressure AGD so much IMO. I mean, they're trying to get the extremes, warps, etc into production. I think they're trying really hard and that tom won't have a clue for the eta on the new z's... Don't get me wrong or anything. I want a new z but I don't want to pressure tom too much either...

AngelBoy
03-18-2002, 09:01 PM
OK, first thing you need to do is lear how to use a period. They go at the ends of all sentences to show that the end of a thought. These help tremendously when trying to read. Just a little word of advice;)

CleenSweep
03-18-2002, 09:06 PM
lear?

Spelling?????????
shamy shamy:eek:

J
03-18-2002, 09:11 PM
I'd leave this subject alone, I mean I want a Z-grip as much as anyone else, but pissing Tom off isn't going to make them come any faster.

FooTemps
03-18-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by J
I'd leave this subject alone, I mean I want a Z-grip as much as anyone else, but pissing Tom off isn't going to make them come any faster.

hmmm... I think I already said that but more politely... lol

Jordan-APL
03-18-2002, 10:27 PM
I love the Z-grip just as much as the next AGD user,but you got to understand runnin a company cant be an easy job.Tom is trying to get out other products,and when the time comes the Z may be in our hands yet again.

SlipknotX556
03-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Guys, please leave Tom alone about this. If you do a search he already stated that he had a list of things to do before the new Z's were to begin production.

Here is his quote. (Read the bottom of this and it will anser your question)

Time Frame:

Before we can even think about redesigning the Z-Grip I have to,
Finish the 4500
Rework the mold on the nubbins
Get the Superbolts into smooth production
Design the ACE system
Rework the Extreme bodies for the ACE
Redesign the Warp Feed Module for the Extreme
Gun Dyno the power tube tips with the Superbolt
Get the Extreme into production
Verify the mold fixes in the Warp diverter plate and adaptors
Get the AGD store photos and descriptions done for ALL our parts and products

So until you see all the things on this list done don't ask about Z-Grip production. I WILL produce them again unless you don't pre order, so be assured, AGD has spoken.

FooTemps
03-18-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Guys, please leave Tom alone about this. If you do a search he already stated that he had a list of things to do before the new Z's were to begin production.

Here is his quote. (Read the bottom of this and it will anser your question)

Time Frame:

Before we can even think about redesigning the Z-Grip I have to,
Finish the 4500
Rework the mold on the nubbins
Get the Superbolts into smooth production
Design the ACE system
Rework the Extreme bodies for the ACE
Redesign the Warp Feed Module for the Extreme
Gun Dyno the power tube tips with the Superbolt
Get the Extreme into production
Verify the mold fixes in the Warp diverter plate and adaptors
Get the AGD store photos and descriptions done for ALL our parts and products

So until you see all the things on this list done don't ask about Z-Grip production. I WILL produce them again unless you don't pre order, so be assured, AGD has spoken.

Actually, they're working on even more. Stuff like prototyping new valve ideas. Prototyping new setups, etc...

SlipknotX556
03-18-2002, 11:23 PM
Yes, they are doing that idea for the new valves. So you guys just be happy that Tom is even THINKING about making a new batch of z's for us AOers.

Shaft
03-19-2002, 10:17 AM
Awww poor Tom. Yeah. Don't give him any feedback to what folks may like to have... he may end up putting off something that isn't as much in demand.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Anyway... I mentioned earlier. www.mwpw.com has Z's on their site (apparently they're in stock... I dunno.) They also are showing that AGD gun case for $99. If you don't need or want custom intellifeed... try there.

G-Rexx
03-19-2002, 10:25 AM
Ive got two, LOVE THEM. Now I want a chrome intelli/sticky grips. Much love awaiting these!!!

soilent green
03-19-2002, 11:57 AM
the other thread tom started is old and very long I'm just trying to remind tom that we are interested and woundering how long we have to wait I got an old Z so now I really want an intelli Z

Croix71
03-19-2002, 01:08 PM
Just checked out the MPW site and found this at the bottom of the page. :eek:

© Midwest Paintball Warehouse, Inc.
Last Updated: Wednesday,
December 31, 1969 16:00:00

check it out yourself,
http://www.shopsite.com/cgi-bin/sb/productsearch.cgi?storeid=*1284761930ea1269deb099

MikeCouves
03-19-2002, 03:42 PM
Look guys, we thought SFL's would never come, and they did. Good things happen to people who wait, that's what my mom always says, :D. They will come when the time is right. AND THEY WILL RULE!

Vegeta
03-19-2002, 03:55 PM
Man... theres this thing called a period. No, not that kind of period. The punctuation kind. It helps when other people read your text.

I would also like to buy one, If I can get the $mo$.

And I think Tom knows we want them.. But there are onyl maybe a hundred of us on here that want them.... Maybe a few hundred more in the outside world that will want them... advertise in APG/PB2XtRMS and you might get a few thousand ppl.... see where im going with this? THey juts need to make it a 'big' thing again. Tom need to get that marketign hat on.

FooTemps
03-19-2002, 05:16 PM
OH YEAH! And Tom has to fine tune his marketing hat before he starts designing/selling/building intelli-z's as I recall... lol

OldSchoolMag
03-19-2002, 09:35 PM
I agree with everyone who says we shouldn't bother Tom about the Z-Grips, because he's doing enough as it is, but I'm trying to put myself in his shoes, and I can see that he's nervous about selling products again that didn't sell so well in the first place (although the buyout of a dozen within a day probably helped him to overcome it) so I respect the fact he may be a little bit ... weary about selling them again, but the fact of the matter is, this is probably the MOST demanded product for AGD at the moment. More so then Xtreme's, I'll bet. Even the AGD lady (sorry, I forgot your name, much love to ya!) stated that they get calls and e-mails every day asking about Z-Grips. Now, in two weeks, I will be able to say "Hey, I want Z-Grips, and not only that, I have the cash to back my needs! I will sign up for pre-ordering." so I personally don't feel any guilt about asking. It's a sure thing I will be able to pre-order, but the problem is, demand may be great, but people may say "Well, I want one, but I just don't have the cash." Now that sucks. I personally would NOT produce products for that kind of "demand".

It would be my opinion that Tom should begin taking pre-orders as soon as immortally (come on, we all know Tom is Highlander!) possible for TK to begin taking them. If the demand in pre-orders is great, then I'd go into production. If not, hand 'em their money back, and tell 'em "No dice!". From what I can tell, this is what he's doing. All we can do now is wait for our chance to show him we mean business...

Here's looking foward to the best darn RT Pro in the state!

OSM

FooTemps
03-19-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by OldSchoolMag
I agree with everyone who says we shouldn't bother Tom about the Z-Grips, because he's doing enough as it is, but I'm trying to put myself in his shoes, and I can see that he's nervous about selling products again that didn't sell so well in the first place (although the buyout of a dozen within a day probably helped him to overcome it) so I respect the fact he may be a little bit ... weary about selling them again, but the fact of the matter is, this is probably the MOST demanded product for AGD at the moment. More so then Xtreme's, I'll bet. Even the AGD lady (sorry, I forgot your name, much love to ya!) stated that they get calls and e-mails every day asking about Z-Grips. Now, in two weeks, I will be able to say "Hey, I want Z-Grips, and not only that, I have the cash to back my needs! I will sign up for pre-ordering." so I personally don't feel any guilt about asking. It's a sure thing I will be able to pre-order, but the problem is, demand may be great, but people may say "Well, I want one, but I just don't have the cash." Now that sucks. I personally would NOT produce products for that kind of "demand".

It would be my opinion that Tom should begin taking pre-orders as soon as immortally (come on, we all know Tom is Highlander!) possible for TK to begin taking them. If the demand in pre-orders is great, then I'd go into production. If not, hand 'em their money back, and tell 'em "No dice!". From what I can tell, this is what he's doing. All we can do now is wait for our chance to show him we mean business...

Here's looking foward to the best darn RT Pro in the state!

OSM

True, True... BUT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM THE FRICEKN START!!!

Croix71
03-19-2002, 11:02 PM
Well, we don't have to heckle TK by calling AGS everyday but how about keeping up the interest in the boards. :D