PDA

View Full Version : Blue Flatline Reg?

Hysperion
03-18-2002, 10:12 PM
hey guys, who here would buy a flatline with a blue reg instead of the pewter? I know I would....

Snewk
03-18-2002, 10:26 PM
although there is nothing wrong w/ pewter, blue ano, red ano, or any other color ano would be killer...id go w/ a red ano personally..

Jordan-APL
03-18-2002, 10:39 PM
Blue would look pretty awesome,there are not many color regs on tanks,besides the Max-Flo.:)

AGD
03-18-2002, 11:33 PM
That's funny, all the proto 4500's were blue and everyone told us to go with something like pewter because blue doesnt match everything.

AGD

FooTemps
03-18-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by AGD
That's funny, all the proto 4500's were blue and everyone told us to go with something like pewter because blue doesnt match everything.

AGD

I never said that! I wanted blue because it would have matched the anno/pc job I was planning for the mag I am going to get! lol...

G-Rexx
03-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Stick w/ pewter, Blue doesn't fit everyones color scheme.

Hysperion
03-19-2002, 12:18 PM
personally I think black would have been the best then because I don't think pewter is very neutral like people say it is....would it be possible you would sell a blue prototype flatline to me Tom? i mean as long as it worked as well as the others i don't care :)...

*either that or make them in multiple colors or special editions like the original e-mags :) *

RT_Luver
03-19-2002, 02:15 PM
what color is pewter?....why not just black...it goes with everything

MikeCouves
03-19-2002, 03:39 PM
I agree, black can go with everything so it's a good color to use. But red, blue, green, etc. match some people's color scheme, and make their marker look even better. Say if someone had a blue powercoated mag, a blue tank would make it really cool!

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-19-2002, 04:35 PM
give the people a choice! then theyll really sell like mad, people like shiny colorfull things... dont do the gray thing aging, its getting monotonous

covadsucks
03-19-2002, 06:27 PM
Does AGD just sell the regs alone like Air America does? I'd buy more than one reg 4500 that is. I need at least one for my Timmy.

jurassic
03-19-2002, 07:12 PM
Pewter is cool but a tartan plaid is to die for!:p

Hysperion
03-19-2002, 08:05 PM
Posted by RT_Luver: "what color is pewter?....why not just black...it goes with everything"

*I just said that above :) *

See Tom; who were these people that wanted pewter and where can I find them so I can beat them over the head with a stick!....Most people have black or gray guns that are buying a flatline (because most AGD guns are black, gray or polished), and wouldn't mind adding some color...look how they do it with revvy's :) ......I personally think you guys could sell flatline's like hotcakes if you offered them in multiple colors (blue, red, pewter, and green especially)....I for one am leaning towards a max-flo just because I can get it to match my gun...I took a pic of a pewter flatline and put it next to my sfl and it didn't look that great, even black would be ok with me.....