PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on the Fox Sports network?

Gunga
03-19-2002, 05:17 PM
Found this over at: http://www.paintballchannel.com/article.php?sid=140

Anyone know anything about it? I wonder what exactly the show's going to be about. Not to mention if it's gonna be any good. :D

Paintball Comes to Television via "Splatter Factor"
Contributed by Splatter Factor on: Friday 08 March @ 21:18:20

Two years ago, we embarked on an endeavor to take paintball mainstream. We are now one step closer to that destination, and very proud to announce that Fox Sports has allowed Splatter Factor® to be the first and only paintball show to be aired by all of Fox’s affiliates due to its "professional quality" and "sports look"

Beginning on April 20, 2002. Splatter Factor® will begin airing on the following Fox Sports (FS) affiliates:

FS-North
FS-Detroit
FS-South
FS-Chicago
FS-Bay Area
Sunshine Network
FS-Southwest
FS-Arizona
FS-Midwest
MSG (New York)
FS-New England
FS-Northwest
FS-West
FS-Rocky Mtn.
FS-Pittsburgh
FS-Ohio

mac2k4
03-19-2002, 06:12 PM
I live in Lower Alabama, would i be able to watch this show? and what time central?
thanks

p8ntballa
03-19-2002, 06:17 PM
This is the scedule fore Fox Sports Network South

REGION: North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama,
Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi

Episode 1
Sat May 4 9A*

Episode 2
Sat May 11 9A

Episode 3
Sat May 18 9A*

IROCU
03-19-2002, 06:54 PM
Here's the website if you guys wanna check it out: http://www.splatterfactor.com/ I can't wait to see how they show our beautiful sport, looks like it'll be pretty good! We'll see.

Havoc_online
03-19-2002, 07:04 PM
It's about time if you ask me......

media
03-19-2002, 07:30 PM
On one of the events in their website, it lists PETA as a charity group that could recieve the $25,000 grand prize.
PETA is nothing but a domestic terrorist organization. Their money has been linked to eco-terrorist organizations.

Despite the possibility that the money could go to that organization (that values animals over human life) instead of the more deserving organizations listed, the event should still be a good thing for paintball.

Mantis
03-19-2002, 08:55 PM
I'll have you know that I'm a card carrying member of People for Eating Tasty Animals, and... oh you mean that "other" PETA.