PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Blaze???

IROCU
03-19-2002, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, just ordered my first case of Blaze usually I use marbs, jt's, or premiums. I've herd good and bad things about Blaze but decided to try them out anyways. I've herd they can fluctiate a lot in size one case will be standard .689 but the next case will be .684?? I'm playing with a standard bore dye and I'm wondering how you like the blaze and if you've had any problems with variation of size??

Thanks

Minimag4me
03-19-2002, 08:01 PM
i use diablo midnight usually, its cheap and consistant. THe only problem with diablo paint is that its tiny. Its always tiny. Rolls out of my dye ss so i bought a small bore lapco autospirit and all is well.

Hysperion
03-19-2002, 08:25 PM
the blaze is ok....and yes it is small bore...i'd probably recommend sticking with marbs unless you're getting the blaze alot cheaper...

Timmy63
03-19-2002, 08:32 PM
Diablo paint is small, but as long as you have your nubbin set properly and/or a good bore match, you should be fine. I very seldom have a problem shooting Diablo. At Cal Jam our three man team used 2 cases and never broke a ball.

animal
03-21-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Timmy63
At Cal Jam our three man team used 2 cases and never broke a ball.

Isn't that a little short on the paint there?? Comon I could swear you guys do that in 2 games on campground...

Or is that only with Butch's finger going? :)

~WarpedRT~
03-21-2002, 04:17 PM
I like blaze alot, I like Inferno more though. Hell Fire won't even go through my gun. Midnight is alright. Yeah, Diablo is smaller, but it shoot like darts out of my DYE SS.

ArthurDent
03-21-2002, 04:18 PM
i have been using only blaze and inderno in my RT stock barrle and it works great never get any breaks unless you count the time i short stroked and got a double feed and even then it only took 5-10 shots to clean out the barrle