PDA

View Full Version : ponder this one tech heads

nitegloremote
03-19-2002, 10:22 PM
as I sit here thinking about my latest aquisition, I am left thinking about how I can possibly make it better. Well here is where this is going. I just got a micro mag, and plan on taking it the electric trigger route. well my thought is that I can connect a revvy to the microswitch in the frame to give the gun a so to speak intellifeed. in this I could probably also eliminate the on/ off button for the revvy, making it power up as you turn the gun, on. anyone have any thoughts? or any ideas on how to make this work, I do plan on trying it as soon as I get the parts, and have been tinkering with my spare revvy lmk

mykroft
03-20-2002, 02:44 PM
That will most likely interfere with the operation of the Trigger Frame. It may even kill the frame. Your best bet is to find out if the frame supports Intellifeed, or get Punisher to build you an E-Automacker with Intellifeed. Or you could just go with the warp and turn up the sensitivity.

nitegloremote
03-20-2002, 10:18 PM
well what I am thinking is splice the wires, to the battery, so that constant power is going to the gun, while it is also going to the revvy. I looked at a diagram for the frame and I think it is possible, I am also going to try to call them and see what I could do I hate warps so that is out