PDA

View Full Version : money not an issue, help me buy upGs..

Jackintosh
03-19-2002, 11:38 PM
Ok heres the deal: I have a Minimag with a 14" Dye SS, a 12 volt rev., ans (i think...its old i forget) gas through grip, chrome PMI Shark grill sight rail, macroline-d everything, Remote leading to a 68ci 4500 PSI Crossfire nitro. Stock Reg & Bolt.

My prob:

What do I upgrade first? I have been chopping a few balls.. about 2 every 1.5 hoppers or so.. should my first upgrade be a bolt? Superbolt?... and what else should I get? I am also planning on going to a drop forward soon.. so what part(s) do I need? And what is the difference between a cradle and a drop forward (or are they the same)?
And where am I? (lol, just kidding..)

-jack

MAGS own YOU
03-20-2002, 05:39 AM
Do a search.

a_malfunction
03-20-2002, 06:44 AM
Try the plastic nubbins, an extended foamie, and make sure you arent short stroking!

dropkick1
03-20-2002, 09:21 AM
get a warp, that will solve all your chopping problems

ken

mykroft
03-20-2002, 01:13 PM
Try a Long-Nose or foamie bolt (Check for paint in feed tube when you chop/break, if it's there, get the long-nose, otherwise get a foamie bolt). Then add a Intelliframe, it helps with short-stroking. A Retro is a good upgrade as well. You might also want to pick up a Freak Kit if you use a lot of different paint.

Jackintosh
03-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Ok thanks, Ill order a Intelliframe soon. And I think I might get the foamie bolt. The Retro sounds like a good upgrade.. but what EXACTLY is the difference between my minimag reg., and the Retro?

thx,
jack