PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this body?

InfinatyBPS
03-20-2002, 12:29 AM
I am realy wanting a new body kit for my cocker, after all the performance upgrades of course, and all the ones I have seen were realy expensive, or they were very buggy and had alot of quality controle problems, but then I discovered the Free Flow Tear Drop body kits, after I emailed the FF guys and asked what do they have in the line of body kits, about 3 days later I get a response saying they have a Tear Drop-$299 Falcom-$350 Mellenium- $400 and some other one for $450. And I thought that the tear drop might be nice, but then I found a picture of one...
http://www.pbnation.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=528676
You think it looks familiar but not sure from where? They are an older model Dark Cocker Body. Not sure what year but I am sure that Pro Paintball converted them to 2000+. So anyways, what are your opinions on these bodys for the price I think its pretty good.

headcase
03-20-2002, 10:09 AM
Well if you've read that other thread, you already have my opinion..........I really don't like the look of those bodies.

What kind of price range are you working with? What kind of milling do you generally like?

PB700
03-20-2002, 11:58 AM
check out [www.g3pb.com]and click on milling on the left I like the overlaping back block if I were to build a cocker I would use it

magman007
03-20-2002, 12:42 PM
either go for the boxter(or boxer) milling the one for 450
a kapp body kit(regular around 400) (flame arround 800*)
or get a spanky cobra(like manike has in the cocker pic thread) there like $350

* i reccomend the kapp flame cocker upgrade, the price is steep, but they are the coolest cocker body on the market! pictures do not do it justice! please trust me man, the flame cocker's are worth it! up grade to there body kit! theyu even come with a triggerframe!

InfinatyBPS
03-20-2002, 06:48 PM
ARG, I would like to keep it as cheap as possable, realy I am just looking for the cheapest cocker body, with milling and ano.
Spankys have realy bad reputation for tubes missaligned, falling off, and I heard they only take spanky hammers and velocity adjusters. That jackal body is kinda outa my price range. And so are the other free flows and $800 for a body kit, thats not steep thats just freaking not worth it, imo no body can be worth more than $500. No matter how incredable. Mostly I want my cocker not to look stock and to have vert feed, and I see that those Dark Cocker bodys are realy cheap and look IMO nice, simple but clean cut. And people will think I have a Dark Cocker :). But from what I have explained what do you think would be best for me. I realy want to keep it cheap because for every $80 I have to spend on a body is another month to the already 3 months I have to wait to save for the parts I am getting. And I would like to get back playing as soon as possable.

spliff
03-20-2002, 07:51 PM
Those look like quality bodies to me. They were used on the 2K1 darks i believe. Pro paintball made the darks, and PP does some quality milling and anno. Itz a shame that warped sportz contracted P&P to make the 2k2 darks, the new milling is ugly IMO. I say get the body, you wont regret it.