PDA

View Full Version : Tom - I need to interview you for PGI!

Nitroduck
03-20-2002, 01:44 PM
Ok........I know you get quite a few requests about this.

Anyways, Im a writer for PGI and have a few articles under my belt. Anyways, I was talking with Anthony about a idea I had about an article, and he added to it.

Anyways, the article is going to be about where Paintball (in pretty much all aspects) will be in 10 years. And Im trying to line up about 5 or so major factors in our sport from every area (like Bill Cookston from PRO about reffing, Rocky or some pro from a players perspective, ect) and since I think your one of the most accessible heads of the sport, I decided I'd start with you.

Do you think it's at all possible I could contact you about this?

Basically I'd just ask you about a dozen questions about what you think will be different, what will be the same, and where you & AGD will be in 10 years.

Unfortunately, this is a rather timely matter, so I would need to interview you before the deadline (March 29th)

Think you could do it? Please let me know!

PS, if you could do it....If possible, could I get a thumbnail picture of you so it could be put in PGI?....It would have to be jpeg format in 300dpi (about 2" by 2"), if it was a real large photo that wasnt 300dpi, I could compress it.

Thanks!