PDA

View Full Version : Questions about warp and emags

SlipknotX556
03-20-2002, 02:53 PM
hey, I know I have been posting alot about the Emag and this will be my last thread about it. With an Emag with a warp feed in it, is it comfy? Also people with the Emag where do you put your hand to hold it? On the battery pack?
Also does your Emag ever chop alot of paint?

Thanks

MAGS own YOU
03-20-2002, 02:57 PM
Its all a matter of opinion on the warp feed, Im 5'11 and im not small, but i still hate the warp feed. Its so akward and I know alot of people disagree.

Scooter/Cootie
03-20-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by MAGS own YOU
I know alot of people disagree.

Yep, I'll disagree! :D

I love my warp feed, its the only thing that'll allow me to keep up with my e-mag.

I find that's very comfy and not in the way at all. Having the hopper off the top of my gun makes up for the added weight (Which isn't really all that much).

I hold the gun by the battery pack. Some of our team mates hold it by cradleing the Warp itself. Its a personal preference.

Also, I rarely break a ball at all. Maybe 1 in 5 cases and thats usually down the barrel.

Hopefully this helps. :)

hitech
03-20-2002, 03:11 PM
I don't have an emag, but I do have a warp. The warp rests on my left forearm. It makes it MORE stable, for me.

Dubstar112
03-20-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie

Yep, I'll disagree! :D

I love my warp feed, its the only thing that'll allow me to keep up with my e-mag.

I find that's very comfy and not in the way at all. Having the hopper off the top of my gun makes up for the added weight (Which isn't really all that much).

I hold the gun by the battery pack. Some of our team mates hold it by cradleing the Warp itself. Its a personal preference.

Also, I rarely break a ball at all. Maybe 1 in 5 cases and thats usually down the barrel.

Hopefully this helps. :)

Ditto, except I have a hyperframe mag, and I use my forgrip

SlipknotX556
03-20-2002, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys.

toymyster
03-20-2002, 04:27 PM
I love the warp feed!!! I can't imagine playing without my warp!!! I usualy hold the battery pack!! And I have never chopped a single ball with the warp /12v revvy combination!!!