PDA

View Full Version : Smart Parts mAGIC bOX

hermbros
03-20-2002, 07:45 PM
i have one of these on my mag and i dont know if i should keep it on. Its kind of a hassle but i need to know if it even does anything does anyone know. Thanx

than205
03-20-2002, 08:55 PM
it doesn't do anything. (the original LP kit that like all LP junk, did and doesn't do anything.)
like you said it's annoying.
get rid of it.
Or keep it for a museum.

Predater
03-20-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by lilthugbobby
i never saw one. i heard it makes ur mag low pressure o sumthin. what does it look like? where did u get it? is it like a new front part of the reg?

it is a black box that is mounted with one fitting in the input and another fitting on the dump chamber. it basicly just enlarges the dump chamber and will cause your bolt to not be able to move as fast as it used to. it makes it posible to uotshoot the bolt. its not easy thow.

mykroft
03-21-2002, 09:38 AM
All the Magic Box does is make your gun about 10% less efficient and shootdown sooner. Take it off, sell it on E-Bay to some sucker (Just kidding on that)

Edit:
I'm only kidding about the E-Bay part. The Magic Box make s your gun perform worse.

CRiZO
03-21-2002, 01:43 PM
He's not kidding. Do it. I'm kidding.

hermbros
03-21-2002, 04:23 PM
thanx guys
looks like im gunna take this piece off!

MajorDamage
03-21-2002, 11:04 PM
And I'll give you $2 for the Magic Box!(I'm gonna put it on a Stingray! HooHa!)

ENDO!

PyRo
03-22-2002, 09:47 PM
You don't have much of a choice, they drilled a hole in the valve to get it there, so you cannot take it off.

Predater
03-23-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
You don't have much of a choice, they drilled a hole in the valve to get it there, so you cannot take it off.

ahh but you can. you need to have the right presure fittings. and it can be done. it wont look great but it will function correct.

you need a short male / female fitting and a pipe plug. make sure of the presure rating of the parts you use. use all stainless thow. you dont want it to rust. or look any worse than it will anyway;) .