PDA

View Full Version : About some of your signatures.....

Jordan-APL
03-20-2002, 10:04 PM
I was curious where are alot of your are geting these cool looking icons in you signatures,Like cphilip's?

magman007
03-20-2002, 10:06 PM
There done by shartly! send him a nice e-mail asking him to do one, tellhim how your on ao, and tell himwhat you would like in it! it may take him some time as im sure he is swamped with other work, but just give him an e-mail and im sure he would be more than happy to help you out

FooTemps
03-20-2002, 10:20 PM
I'll be glad to make something for you. I'm not as good as shartley but I think I do some pretty good work...

Jordan-APL
03-20-2002, 10:28 PM
Maybe something with Homer Simpson in it,That would be cool.

SlipknotX556
03-20-2002, 10:50 PM
Mine was done by Shartely. It is our team logo. Sharleys work with sigs are just great. He is one of those reall good computer people.

FooTemps
03-20-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Mine was done by Shartely. It is our team logo. Sharleys work with sigs are just great. He is one of those reall good computer people.

Agreed, I just need to learn how to make clear backgrounds right now. I'll try and make you one by next week but I'm doing so much stuff right now it's kinda hard.

xmetal2001
03-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Homer, yep, hes my sig.

Jordan-APL
03-21-2002, 08:14 AM
Ok,thanks.Just send me an email if your get a chance.

shartley
03-21-2002, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys.

Also, you are correct, I am swamped at the moment. I am not “officially” taking any requests for signature images at this time. When I start taking them again, I have quite a backlog (you have NO idea how many are sitting in my “to do” list). I will however, let you all know when you can send more my way.

That does NOT mean however, that I am not taking other requests (Team Lethal Injection.. you are up!), just not specifically signature images. You all have been pretty good lately on not swamping me with various requests… but kept a nice steady flow. This is something I can generally keep up with.

Also, I would like to make it clear (once again) that I do not take requests by having them posted on the open forums. This is just a waste of space, and takes away from the general reading. My PM’s work just fine, as does my E-mail… please use them. Thanks!