PDA

View Full Version : OK, How about a general markers forum?

magman007
03-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Ok, i rember that AO is trying to appear to a wider spectrum of players correct? And i know that we have a main forum, but i feel that even tho it is a mag site, the main forum is overly dominated by mags. So i am suggesting a general markers forum where markers from all companies can be discussed in equality. I know there is a cocker post here, and an angel post there, but after a while it all turns back to mags. I understand that thee are other forums out there, but not one as good as this one. I think that you might attract a wider variety of players if they could discuss their markers in the same way that maggers can. Im not saying i dont like the way thigs are being run now, i just hink we might attract a widwer spectrum of people. and i think i9f at thw wlipp, tom were to announce the new "general markers forum" that all those in attendance who are new to the site, might have a reason to stay on the site! just some insight. please dont jusr poo poo this. it took time and effort to write.

obsolete898
03-21-2002, 02:19 PM
You make a good point, but if you look above it does say "The OFFICIAL Automag Owners Group". So the whole it always comes back to mags thing is kinda expected.

cphilip
03-21-2002, 02:20 PM
Webby is indeed working on some stuff along that lines I think...maybe more like "other markers" forum though Can't remember. But it would do the same thing. It works pretty good now as it is in main though.

magman007
03-21-2002, 02:24 PM
cool beans!