PDA

View Full Version : Brass eagle harness?

Skoad
03-21-2002, 06:31 PM
i don't own a harness right now and was looking to pick up one before i play in a scenario game

http://www.bluelight.com/product/index.jsp?productId=6950&cp=.784509.784521.712507.712513.712503

anyone ever use one of these? looks pretty nice for the price i guess, i also found out that K-Mart carries model 98's now :P

ArthurDent
03-21-2002, 06:45 PM
NOOOOO! if you are going to get a pack do it right and get a nice one. I love my Redz Demention Pack. Get a good one, the difference is like 50 beween a crapy and a really nice one and in terms of paintball thats now much for how big a roll it plays. Unless you are only going to play in one senerio game and toss it buy somthing nice.

InfinatyBPS
03-21-2002, 06:49 PM
I have a BE 4+1 works great for me. No probs Iv seen fits nice too...

slateman
03-21-2002, 06:54 PM
I borrowed a friend's BE pack. It wasn't the same one thats shown there but it wasn't so bad. The problem is its Brass Eagle. Paintballers generally distrust anything made by BE. They usually have shoddy workmanship; there more into marketing. There a little like Microsoft, they don't make good products but they ram them down your throat anyway. Just be thankful they aren't as big.
If there is anyway you could inspect it before you buy it then do it. If not, then you must realize you're taking a bit of gamble. You could end up with threads coming undone in a few days worth of playing. Or you could end up with a properly done piece of equipment that does its job, if not well, then adaquatly.

In my opinion, based ont three-and-a-half years of paintballing, stay away. There are plenty of other good packs out there that don't cost $50. try PMI or 32degrees.

Skoad
03-21-2002, 10:56 PM
yea i was gonna go up to the local k-mart and check it out before i bought it, they also got clear VL attitubes for like 2 bucks each.

Before i buy i'll prolly hit the local proshop and check out prices/quality

money for me is hard to come by