PDA

View Full Version : quest. about fireing modes on emag

Ter-Me-Nate
03-21-2002, 08:06 PM
1st why does the angel have a full auto setting and the emag dosen't

2nd iv'e read the emag has a single fire mode, 3 mode burst, and a six, ??? whats with the 13bps limit then,
also can you change the modes to like 4,7,8burst modes or 13bps burst mode for that matter,

3rd if i were using 6 shot burst mode and pulled the trigger 2 during the burst would it short strok or what

please forgive me for stupid question but i love the emags and want to buy one, and my buddy keeps saying angel angel angel

im just confused on the diff ways you can fire an emag, so clarification would be great thanks

Gunga
03-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Why no full auto? Dunno...but it sure saves on your ammo costs! :)

Emags have two burst modes - 3 & 6 round bursts with a ROF limit of 9 bps in burst mode. You can't change the # of rounds per burst. Max ROF in single shot mode is 16 bps.

If you let up on the trigger while in burst mode, the Emag stops firing, whether it's shot 2 balls or a whole string of 6 (or 3 for that matter). While in burst mode, you still can get off single shots...assuming you don't wanna 'bonus ball' your buddy. :D

Ter-Me-Nate
03-21-2002, 09:07 PM
so in essence if you have it in 6 bust mode and pull and let loose it may fire 4 off then when you pull the second time it may go 6 so if you keep pulling it would fire as many as it could in each pull so you'd pretty much be full auto because your pulling the trigger and letting loose so fast

don't know if that even made since but.....

Cliffio
03-21-2002, 09:10 PM
you only need one mode of fire anyways, i have an angel and i have NEVER used any of the other methods

also angel auto is crappy, its capped at like 13 bps, and thats SLOW!!!!!

Restola
03-21-2002, 09:50 PM
i thought the modes were important to me, then i actually got my emag and i put it in 3 and 6 once in my room dry firing.

base your decision on how you like the feel of the gun. shoot each at a range or something.