PDA

View Full Version : Denied!!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-22-2002, 11:00 AM
I was watching Howard Stern and they had Willaim Shatner(sp?) on. William asked Stern if he wanted to go to the paintball thing. Stern said no way. Unfortunatly I didn't catch anything about Tom Kaye being there.

Gunga
03-22-2002, 11:24 AM
Dunno if anything was mentioned about Mancow, but apparently Stern hates him. So, he probably wouldn't want anything to do with an event that involves Mancow.

But then...if he was guaranteed a chance to shoot Mancow... :D

Or if there was a Stern - Mancow 1-on-1 matchup...that'd be fun to see. Get a lot more media coverage...prolly even end up on Stern's show on E!. :)

MiniMAGster
03-22-2002, 02:36 PM
Howard Stern may be a seasoned mack daddy and the king of all media...but he is STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE A.....!!

DJSOLID
03-22-2002, 02:48 PM
Stern's a fruitcake. I've got more charisma in my left nut.

Hasty8
03-22-2002, 02:49 PM
I hate the slimy bum and for good reason.

I used to work at a day camp in NY, near where he lived. He refused to come to the parent visiting day because the camp would not assign him staff to keep potential fans at bay.

He makes a ton of money and that slimy screwball wouldn't even go to see his own kids. They were in my group and I got to meet his wife (how a woman as lovely and intelligent as her put up with his crap for so long is beyond me) but it was still plainly evident that his kids were upset that he was not there.

That is why I can't stand him. Not for his hubris or other personality flwas but because he puts his personal satisfaction before the well being of his kids.

MiniMAGster
03-22-2002, 02:49 PM
I second that here on the right....heh, god i love puns..

ps....if anyone here runs into stern, let him know that Kenny G is pist and wants his hair back.

theraidenproject
03-22-2002, 05:01 PM
lol. btw, if anyone sees kenny g, tell 'em i found the bottom part of his sax. thanks ;)

minimagster - i sent out the MO + tank cover today, like i promised

MiniMAGster
03-22-2002, 05:31 PM
cool..thanks a lot man.:)

Snooky
03-22-2002, 06:32 PM
I think stern has one of the best jobs in the world. He gets paid to look at women and he talks on the radio about crap.

I guess being a teacher would be seen as the best job for helping people that or a doctor. but those jobs arent fashionable.

this is how i feel about stern.

magdude25
03-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Stern is my idol , The episode with shatner is on now

Mango
03-22-2002, 10:20 PM
:rolleyes: