PDA

View Full Version : PA AOers?

dropkick1
03-22-2002, 12:01 PM
just wanted to see how many people on here are form PA, speciffically the southeastern area like philly, my local field is cobra command in lansdale.

www.cobracommand.com

ken

Ack
03-22-2002, 12:38 PM
From Northeast Pa here.. course.. you probably knew that..

dropkick1
03-22-2002, 02:19 PM
yeah, i know u Ack, i was at the hungermoon scenario with u, i had the red hat and my friend was there too.

ken

Paintballer86
03-22-2002, 02:21 PM
I am from Wayne, and I have 3 friends who play too :) PM me sometime if you want to play

lazyrider77
03-22-2002, 06:19 PM
you got on more Pa resident right here. i am over in western pa though, state college to be exact.

magman007
03-22-2002, 08:53 PM
PA right here! my local field is global paintball up in allentown, and theres poco loco to (poco sux azz tho) I live outside of lancaster in Elverson. Pm me to play sometime.

Muzikman
03-22-2002, 09:12 PM
I'm from PA, but I'm on the good side of the state:)

dropkick1
03-23-2002, 12:10 AM
lazyrider, do u play at exodus paintball? or do u go to PSU? i go to PSU abington campus, oh yeah, up.

ken

Mango
03-23-2002, 07:58 AM
Im not from PA, but Im from South Jersey. Im only about 15 miles from the City. On a clear day I can see Liberty I and II from my house. I go to South Steet all the time. Let me know if you guys ever have a get together at any fields there, I would love to join ya's. :D

dropkick1
03-23-2002, 08:07 AM
up to the top.....

ken

Ack
03-23-2002, 09:16 AM
mmm.... state college.. went to school there for 3 years... great bars... course.. I'm a diehard PSU fan and have attended every football game (home games) for the last 7 years.. considering I don't have season tix that's quite a feat...sorry, just started rambling there

lazyrider77
03-24-2002, 12:18 PM
dropkick- yea i go to psu. i haven't played at exodus yet, but the paintball club here plays there, they are pretty active and growing. i usually play near my home town, dubois. there is a good field in luthersburg called Tweaked 69 Paintball and a good field outside clearfield called Never Rest Paintball.

Muzikman
03-24-2002, 09:20 PM
So who is the President of the PSU Paintball Club now? I had many friends in that club.

OtterSC
03-25-2002, 05:42 AM
Lancaster County. just south of Harrisburg.

dropkick1
03-25-2002, 07:56 AM
hey otter sc, don't u have a warp on your spyder? just wondering how u like it and one more thing, why did u choose to stick with spyders? i know they get the job done but why not choose something a little more highend? just wondering, i have a rebel as my back up and it works pretty decently.

ken

OtterSC
03-25-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by dropkick1
hey otter sc, don't u have a warp on your spyder? just wondering how u like it and one more thing, why did u choose to stick with spyders? i know they get the job done but why not choose something a little more highend? just wondering, i have a rebel as my back up and it works pretty decently.

yes, i have the AGD Warp on my Spyder. the Pro Team version was a bit too expensive. it works great. there are pictures on my setup here on the board about the same subject (warp feed on a spyder?)

why did i stick with Spyders? you are not the first to ask this. i just like playing around with them and squeezing as much performance out of them. actually, i enjoy playing stock class more than anything else. but around here, pump is a very rare item let alone official stock games. the world would be so much nicer with more pump only days at fields. people are all going to semi-auto of the electronic.

i did have a Minimag at one time. loved it. so easy to maintain. i think i had a Lapco barrel (unidentifiable; i posted on here a long time ago), teardrop, and the stock barrel. but the bolt kept sticking. even with new power tubes. so i sold it and stayed with Spyders (for a semi-auto marker). i just happend to get 2 Spyders. i have one, and my wife has one. the other 2 are unclaimed from my shop.

i am looking to buy a new marker. i sold off a lot of my 80's era PGP's and have money coming to me. right now, i am kicking around a Mag, Shocker, another Phantom, or a Cocker. something under $550 if possible. used is also considered.

besides, i am more of a rec player. the one and only toruney i played at was the Spyder Cup in 2001.

dropkick1
03-25-2002, 08:53 AM
yeah, i had a phantom not to long ago, about a year and it was fun. i took out my fair amount of angels with it, but lkike others i just missed semi-auto. well to each his own, good luck.

ken

lazyrider77
03-25-2002, 10:07 AM
Muzikman-
So who is the President of the PSU Paintball Club now? I had many friends in that club.
the new president is adam long, i think he is a sophmore. the last president graduated last year and left the club in sad shape, last year there basically was no club. but this new group has started it up again this year and it is really getting off the ground. in fact, they are organizing a big game on april 14 and it should be pretty cool. they also revamped the webpage and you can check out the info about club members and the big game there - psu paintball club (http://www.clubs.psu.edu/paintball)

dropkick1
03-28-2002, 10:38 PM
up!

Rocp15126
04-10-2002, 11:27 AM
Just moved to PA. Pittsburgh. Looking forward to playing.

Muzikman
04-10-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Rocp15126
Just moved to PA. Pittsburgh. Looking forward to playing.

Where at in Pittsburgh? You like indoor or outdoor play? Let me know, I have played most of the fields in the area.

Rocp15126
04-10-2002, 03:04 PM
Muzikman,

I live by the Airport in Imperial. I've played both indoor and outdoor. I like them both, but probably outdoor better. I'm not sure where to play. Any recommendations? I also need to find a local store for some parts. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks Rocp15126

dropkick1
04-13-2002, 08:26 AM
up

ken