PDA

View Full Version : i'm thinking

fartonmyear
03-22-2002, 06:35 PM
about getting an automag. i just have a couple questions. 1. how fast does it shoot?
2. and how can you make it shoot faster?
3. is the gray body the same as the polished one? are they both metal?
4. what's the intelliframe? what's the special thing about it.
5. i know that co2 is bad with automag so an expamsion chamber, regulator, and/or remote is required if you were to use co2. which is better: expansion chamber or remote?
6. is there a responsive trigger for automag? (shoots when you pull and let go.)

that's all...for now

ArthurDent
03-22-2002, 06:38 PM
1. Stupid question
2. Not unless you get a trigger you can fire faster
3. All the bodys are SS just diff color
4. Just a nice double trigger you can electronicly conect to your hopper/warp
5. Get a nice expantion chamber
6. Not unless you make one

Jonno06
03-22-2002, 07:05 PM
1.as fast as you pull the trigger.
2.get intelliframe, or other upgrades grip frame.
3.yep, one is just polished, they also have black.
4.Intelliframe is a double trigger that AGD makes for the mag.It comes with stickies and either a blade or a groove trigger.You can get either nickel,or black.they hook up to your hopper so the hopper spins everytime you pull the trigger.
5.Expansion chamber is better,also get anti-syphon tank.maybe 10* asa.
6.I am pretty sure You can buy an ELCD frame,and it would have responsive trigger on it,Not sure though.An ReTro valve would ALMOST give you same effect.ALMOST.

ArthurDent
03-22-2002, 07:07 PM
retro wouldnt give you the same effect at all...

fartonmyear
03-22-2002, 07:19 PM
what about booyaah. does that have resposive?

fartonmyear
03-22-2002, 07:21 PM
what is this ELCD frame called?

http://www.sphosting.com/fartonmyear/automagcustom.jpg

Hexis
03-22-2002, 07:21 PM
6) Yes, but they are not in production anymore. You can sometimes find them used. Not really worth it, the pull is very long and hard. A ReTro valve gives you a much better pull all around.

Kaiser Bob
03-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Ok, there is a difference between a 'responsive' trigger and an 'autoresponse' trigger. The autoresponse trigger was the type where you fire a shot on every pull and release. A trigger than is 'responsive' generally is another word for a 'reactive' RT style trigger that pushes your finger back to start position once a shot has fired, thus responding to your trigger pull. As far as autoresponse, I have only seen the Glacier board for the Shocker have that as a feature, but one of the features on the AMG is 'responsive' trigger and i have yet to see how they could make the trigger reactive, so i can guess they mean it has autoresponse as well. Havent heard anything about the boo yaah or centerflag frame having that feature...