PDA

View Full Version : Couple equipment probs

Mantis
03-23-2002, 01:28 AM
I posted earlier, I had some wierd barrel leaks when I first air up my [new] RT Pro. I tried it with the biggest and the smallest PT spacers and it didn't seem to make a difference. Comparing everything to my working E-Mag valve, I noticed that the Reg Valve Pin O-Ring on the top of the back half when it's unscrewed was popping out into the Reg Seat Holder(?-small brass piece with channels). Initially I popped this out and put it back in the back half of the valve and this seemed to fix it. Even after it worked fine all night, though, I took it apart and the o-ring was not in it's space in the black half, it was on the reg valve pin, but not in the brass piece. Just wondered if anybody could explain this one?
The other thing is the vibration sensor on my warp feed seems to have quit. I haven't used it all winter, and I put fresh batteries in today when we started playing, but it wouldn't go. Not when the gun shot, not when I tapped it with my hand, not when I turned the sensitivity all the way up. It did work when I pushed the button.
If anybody wants to enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. I don't mind if stuff stops working, since nothing is infallible, I just don't like it when there's not a good explanation.