PDA

View Full Version : Powerfeed Bodies...

Jocksta18
10-19-2000, 08:23 AM
Just wondering, but can you trade in your current PF body to agd for a new one plus a little cash? I could go for a black teflon PF body.

------------------
Retromag
2k Cocker
Skills

ReTroMagBoy
10-19-2000, 04:18 PM
hey man, how you liking the mag?? I hope it hasn't given you any trouble. Hey I am still there for help if you need it. I kind of miss my retromag...

supermag
10-19-2000, 04:23 PM
i didnt get that first part do u mean they give u a new body and cash or u give them them old body and cash? but anyway i dont think they have a body exchange program but u could try. also i was under the impression that they stoped making the black teflon bodies. but im not sure about the last part.

ReTroMagBoy
10-19-2000, 04:34 PM
yeah I think he meant trading an older body plus cash for a newer one. Also they don't make the black teflon bodies anymore to my knowledge but instead have a new "black chrome" which is black but shinier and much more scratch resistant.

MaGSkEr
10-19-2000, 05:37 PM
they stopped making the teflon bodies?

i was planning on gettting one soon. does anyone have a link to some kinda pic. of this new "black body"

thanx

------------------
GUYS WERE CUPS TWO IS COMPANY BUT THREES A CROWD....

Jocksta18
10-19-2000, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I meant trade in my old one plus cash, I think I will give them a call.

Retro- Hey man, yeah the guns going good, worked great the last 3 weekends. Ive only added some dye stickies, I might pick up a Armson stealth soon and maybe a adjustable tank. Ok well, cya later

------------------
Retromag
2k Cocker
Skills

Ninja B0Y
10-19-2000, 07:11 PM
I have a Black Chrome mag.
http://homepages.mixture.com/NinjaBOY/images/My_gun.jpg

big difference ain't it?

Shado
10-19-2000, 08:18 PM
i dont see TOO much different, but, there is a difference, and it looks coo, btw nice gun

Ninja B0Y
10-19-2000, 10:09 PM
haha it was meant to be sarcastic. Thanks...

Knuckles
01-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by MaGSkEr
[B]they stopped making the teflon bodies?

when did they stop making them?? :confused:

sneakyhacker420
01-19-2004, 11:21 AM
they stopped making teflon bodies because the process was too expensive and wasn't that durable

they are now doing a new process to make them look like the teflon bodies, but they're still black, and more durable than before