PDA

View Full Version : What Women Want... In prep for the WLIPP

Butterfingers
03-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Alright guys and gals in preperation for the WLIPP I have compiled a list of 5 simple tips you will need to avoid embarassing yourself in front of Amy.

1) Treat Amy with respect, meaning no corny pickup lines, no constant pestering, nothing that may annoy or insult her.
Treat her as a person not as an object.

2) Since she is our guest let her be the focus of our attention. Ask her respectable questions, show intrest in her. You learn the most intresting things about people this way. Although some may disagree, the focus of attention SHOULD NOT be on the E-mag or other prizes. It should be focused on making our guest feel comfortable.

3) Please DO NOT do waves when she is engaged in coversation with us. Nothing is more annoying that when you are trying to talk and you get cut off by a couple hundred lines of text. It is disrespectful to her and the people who actually care about what she has to say.

4) Do not interrupt her when she is engaged in coversation, for the same reason as above it is disrespectful, abnoxious, and annoying.

5) Have Fun, be open minded, and MATURE.

See ya all later,

Butters.

Dubstar112
03-23-2002, 04:35 PM
Good call making this post ;)

Paintballer86
03-23-2002, 05:12 PM
Make it a classic!
Good Job Butterfingers!
EDIT* Wow, look at that, my post count is the same day as my birthday...:p 624 = 6/24

Cha0tic
03-23-2002, 05:20 PM
you should probably not personal messege her in the chat either. i'm sure she doesn't want hundreds of little boxes popping up with questions.

wimag
03-23-2002, 06:45 PM
good plan Butters. have the rest of us animals settle down so you can make your moves with no competition :)

dansim
03-23-2002, 07:06 PM
who exactly is amy and why are we drooling over her?

Cha0tic
03-23-2002, 07:07 PM
woman featured in maxim magazine in a bikini holding an SFL e-mag. she is coming to the internet party to chat with us. Tom will be giving away autographed pictures of her to contest winners. BTW, she is pretty hot to say the least.

dansim
03-23-2002, 07:09 PM
oh i saw that pic but shes just a female player why is she so specail? and by the way she is pretty hot

Butterfingers
03-23-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wimag
good plan Butters. have the rest of us animals settle down so you can make your moves with no competition :)

HEY how'd ya find out!!?!?!? You werent supposed to know that!!! :)