PDA

View Full Version : Hola folks

Rueben_the_wanderer
03-24-2002, 09:11 AM
Just wanted to greet everyone. I just recently made a deal to trade my gun for an automag. And to think, before last week, I never even shot an automag before. Well anyway, U guess I have another forum to troll on occasion:D If any of you are brave enough to venture at pbnation, I hang out there mostly.

Load SM5
03-24-2002, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the greatest forum on earth. I'm also over on PBnation but hang here the most. What kind of mag did you end up with? we're a bit picture hungry here so if we don't send on soon Cphilip gets angry and does nasty unmentionable things to your pets.

cphilip
03-24-2002, 09:35 AM
HEY!!! now that was not nice! ;)

Welcome to the best site on the planet. Sorry for the Mess you logged into. Your gonna love it here.

Load SM5
03-24-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
HEY!!! now that was not nice! ;)

He hates it when I warn the new people. ;)

AGD
03-24-2002, 10:23 AM
Welcome Rueben!

AGD

Army
03-24-2002, 10:47 AM
Hi Rueben! After being here, you'll soon find out that except for Nerobro and very few others, nobody knows anything about Automags on PBNation!

BTW, that AGD guy up there^? That really is the President of AGD, Tom Kaye.

Rueben_the_wanderer
03-24-2002, 12:21 PM
Well of course he is. It says so right under his name:p.
Anyway, I don't have a pic, because I don't have it yet. It's a powerfeed mag with double trigger frame, oh and a barrel of some kind. I believe pmi perfect or something. Had to haggle with a friend of mine, but I think I got a spiffy deal. Now all I need to do is kill someone for a retro valve. I guess I can survive without one for now. If it comforts you folks, I'm a fairly social and intelligent creature. Of course actions do speak louder than words. Thanks for the warm welcome from those who've posted so far.

zvanut
03-24-2002, 12:32 PM
Welcome,

Load, where did you hear that, ive heard far worse things about phil :eek:

shartley
03-24-2002, 12:43 PM
Welcome!

But on another note... I now many who would not call going to pbnation "brave", but another word would come to mind... ;)

:D:D:D

Clare
03-24-2002, 04:11 PM
Hey Rueben! :D

boss_automager
03-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Reuben are you from pbfreak.net i think i saw you and some other guys messing with some wierd dude,i think his name is bob or something.Aren't you a mod on pbfreak.:confused:

MajorDamage
03-24-2002, 07:01 PM
Heya, welcome to AO!

ENDO!

toymyster
03-24-2002, 09:56 PM
Wlcome to AO Rueben!!!

Snewk
03-24-2002, 11:14 PM
howdy reuben, welcome to AO. dont be afraid to ask questions people here are knowledgeable about everything paintball related. have a good time while your here you may win a prize or two!

Rueben_the_wanderer
03-25-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by boss_automager
Reuben are you from pbfreak.net i think i saw you and some other guys messing with some wierd dude,i think his name is bob or something.Aren't you a mod on pbfreak.:confused:
Yeah, I'm a supermod there. Bob was some goof from pbreview that wanted to make trouble. The internet seems to breed idiocy. Anyway, I'm glad to hear someone from here has actually heard of the lowly pbfreak.

And Snewk, I'm always up for free prizes :D

FordPrefect
03-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Rueben_the_wanderer
The internet seems to breed idiocy.

I think that it's the other way around, *cough GORE cough* ;) j/k

MikeCouves
03-25-2002, 02:53 PM
Welcome to AO. You will have alot of fun here and learn alot, stick around!