PDA

View Full Version : tko automag question

jakole50
03-24-2002, 01:51 PM
i have been looking at purchasing an automag and i have come across a good sounding deal on a tko automag however i am not sure if this is a good type of gun. so my question is what is the advantages and disadvantages of this tko gun over a regular gun?

Gunga
03-24-2002, 02:17 PM
The TKO is simply a standard Automag Classic that comes with some stuff (gas through foregrip, gas fittings, microline, a barrel) installed on it from paintballgear.com.

Automags come from the factory just as a bare gun, allowing you to customize your Mag with whatever barrel, etc you decide to buy for it. So, with the TKO Automag, paintballgear.com simply installs some on the Mag for you.

epterry
03-24-2002, 02:20 PM
for a real good price. compare it to a calssic mag.:D

RATM
03-24-2002, 02:32 PM
You'll save a lot of money going with the TKO. Won't have to buy a barrel or all the fittings and foregrip. However if you plan on replacing the stuff that comes with it, you may be better trying to find a bare mag cheaper..although its hard to find a P/F mag cheaper than 280. And if you do simply adding the SP Progressive it cost with on to would outweight the 280. Thats not even taking into consideration macroline, fittings, asa, and foregrip. So basically get the damn TKO and save yourself some dinero.