PDA

View Full Version : Aradus Barrel?

Vertigo
03-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anone has tried te Psycho Ballistics Aradus Barrel? Whats the Good, The bad, the ugly? I was looking for a barrel for my 68 classic and i saw this one on pb review. I didnt really look into the freak kit as my friends really dispise it cause the edges of the inserts always clip the paint and all. So thanx for reading this lata all.

soilent green
03-24-2002, 03:43 PM
do a search thiers already a huge thread about it as for the freak it is awsome they do not make a twist lock Aradus so it isn't an option

FutureMagOwner
03-24-2002, 03:55 PM
accualy there is a tourney lock for it

FordPrefect
03-24-2002, 04:14 PM
He is not talking about a tournament lock. He is talking about the twist-lock system, which(in case you don't know) is the Automag's "threading", the way the barrel fixes into the marker. Instead of threading, the Automag barrels have a T shape milled into them, and have a hole in the top(for a ball to go directly into the barrel.
There is a pin thingy on the body rail, which goes into the T in the barrel. It then locks into place when you push the barrel down, then twist it to whatever direction(left feed or right feed).