PDA

View Full Version : Emag Vs. Angel

MarZ_666
03-25-2002, 09:23 AM
Ok this past weekend down on the field i got to test out an angel.

all i can say is that it was a quick, very straight silent shooting marker.

Now i am a Mag guy and and i want to know does the emag still "chunk" like the rt's and classics?

does the bolt still jump hard in the body?

MaRz

FeelTheRT
03-25-2002, 09:31 AM
clunck as in kick? Well it's still a Mag and Emags are basicly RTs with an electronic frame slapped on. But since it is heavier, you won't get as much of a kick. AGD also has recently made a delrin bolt which will get rid of just about all noticable kick.

AGD is also currently working on a new bolt and spring design to solve the paint breaking issue.

Cliffio
03-25-2002, 09:34 AM
not this again:rolleyes:

MarZ_666
03-25-2002, 10:06 AM
why i am asking is i want to invest in a top level marker and am looking for as much feed back on this issue.

i was impressed by the angel.

i am worried the movement of the bolt "kicking" will effect game play like my rt and classic do now.

i dont worry about distance or rate of fire, im looking for smooth playability.

MarZ

FordPrefect
03-25-2002, 10:13 AM
If you get a Super Bolt, there will be half as much kick(half as much weight moving around).

Cliffio
03-25-2002, 10:33 AM
what i meant was that there has been some big arguments about angels on here, and so i really dont wanna start another one, but i have an angel and i love the thing, im selling it however:( anyways if your asking what to get your going to get mostly emag answers since this is the automags forum

but i love my angel:)

EDIT-ford perfect, we have an unwritten rule about sig images, you can have about 15000 bytes, you are WAY over that, just please take this into consideration
you can check the bytes by right clicking and going to properties, i suggest changing it

cphilip
03-25-2002, 10:38 AM
The first one with your name is OK as its just barely over. The second animated one, while I like it, is way too huge. Lose it.

I like my Emag because I have one and it works good. I would probably like an Angel too if both of these criteria were met...:rolleyes:

Cliffio
03-25-2002, 10:39 AM
hey phil-i might be tradin the ol angel for a micro E

know anything about this guns? cause i sure dont:)

holla
CLiff

cphilip
03-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Gee seems to me I remember somone having a lot of trouble with a Micro Emag. Was it Russ? Try him and see if it wasn't him that had the trouble.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
03-25-2002, 10:49 AM
haha I have a better idea...

Go with a bushy!

There very sweet!

when you make the change from an automag to any electro (bushy angel... its a big difference in play even emags)

Well i love mine. I have a perfect bore to paint match and i shoot darts. My trigger is phenominal, i sometimes forget that im pulling the trigger (if you count tapping the side pulling) Its super quiet, alot of my "kills" are cause they never know what hits them. With the right mods , you can make an LP + High Flowing bushy (ehem mine) and get it running at a low pressure so its easy on the balls and well quiet, but also high flowing so its consistant and gets alot of shots per fill. Not to mention you can get anno and milling done to pertty your bushy up.

cphilip
03-25-2002, 10:58 AM
cliffio read this: (it was Russ)

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5749&highlight=Micro+Emag

MarZ_666
04-18-2002, 08:56 PM
well

dumped my mags

GOT AN ANGEL!!!!

MARZ

liigod
04-18-2002, 09:26 PM
dumped em all, got a gz timmah.

Cliffio
04-19-2002, 08:20 AM

BTAutoMag
04-19-2002, 10:13 AM
Angel... silent... HA!... my dealer got one and it is LOUD. sounds like my m98c on a bad day. im not sure about yours but everyone on the field knew where he was.

AngelBoy
04-19-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
Angel... silent... HA!... my dealer got one and it is LOUD. sounds like my m98c on a bad day. im not sure about yours but everyone on the field knew where he was.

*cough* dwell *cough*:D