PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Big Game in May...

manike
03-25-2002, 12:31 PM
OK guys I did it. I just booked my Ticket out to the Big Apple for the Long Island Big Game. Who else is going to be there?

I will be with the Canadian Contingent guys, as will Bob Lohmaier (RKL on here).

Shout out if you will be there and be certain to say hello on the weekend :)

manike

RKL
03-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Too obvious

I'll be there

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-25-2002, 11:59 PM
hahaha wow, maybe i'll get to see the infamous manike. i'll be there. more than likely i'll be working but if i can, i'm going to play. at the very least i'm playing in the tournament(hopefullly with my team). i really don't know very many people on here that would possibly go. we'll see though.

CDN_Drew
03-26-2002, 02:37 AM
I'll be there..... oh wait I guess i'm already included in the "canadian contingent guys"

manike
03-26-2002, 05:07 AM
Hey TheBigRaguPB4L, I was there two years ago when I think you were also...

I'm pretty hard to miss. 6'5" tall grey hair and speak with a plummy Brit accent.

I'm not sure what I will be shooting yet... I wish I could bring my whole collection :)

manike

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-26-2002, 02:11 PM
yeah, i was there. if you picked up the video, i was in it towards the end. i had an ugly green defiant. were you in the canadian conitgent then too? if you were, you guys wromped the team i was playing on. actually, past 2 years the teams i played with got ripped up by the candians. oh well. might have played against you and never realized it.

magdude25
03-26-2002, 02:22 PM
Which place is it gonna be held at? coram ? aka advantage/cousins?

RKL
03-26-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
actually, past 2 years the teams i played with got ripped up by the candians. oh well. might have played against you and never realized it.

As a member, I've played with and seen CanCon play. Ripping somebody would be as big a surprise to us as to you. Putting it bluntly, we are goofs. Unless you were preventing us from getting to our new portable beverage center. We normally set our goals low and have trouble achieving them :D

manike
03-26-2002, 05:17 PM
You can get more info at www.playpaintball.com

You need to go to calendar and then the Long Island Paintball option. It is may 18th and 19th. 18th is a rec tourny. 19th is the Big Game. I'll be playing both I expect.

manike

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-26-2002, 05:19 PM
the first year i played i was newb. hadn't been playing to long. last year i only had 2 of my friends with this old guy and his grandson. obviously we didn't have much of a team so we got killed. not that it was a big deal. not a big named tourney or anything. just out to have some fun.