PDA

View Full Version : SFL E-Mag Vs. Micro E-Mag Vs. AGD E-Mag

WickeDKlowN
03-25-2002, 04:12 PM
After my birthday, im prolly gonna get a whole new setup, and these were my 3 main marker choices. I just wanted to know the differences such as weight, reliability, etc. Right now im sorta leaning towards the Micro E-Mag, 'cause PTP is only like a 20 min drive from my house if anything goes wrong. any suggestions of information would be appriciated. thanx.

MikeCouves
03-25-2002, 04:27 PM
Well the AGD Emag is backed by the customer service of AGD. They are all pretty simalar in reliabilty, but weight is different. I know that the SFL will have an Aluminum body, so it will be lighter. I believe the PTP has an Aluminum too. SFL's will have ACE(Anti Chop Eye) ready to be installed, so if you bought the SFL now, you could send your marker in when ACE is released and have it installed for free.

SFL's

-Light
-Nice Milling
-ACE Available when released
-Takes Autococker threads

AGD's

-Backed by the excellent service
-Heavier than SFL
-Takes mag threads

PTP's

-Aluminum body, pretty light
-Nice ano/milling available
-Takes cocker threads

Performance wise, there is not much difference, except the SFL's have interchangeable breeches, for center feed, warp left, and warp right, which is a huge advantage for warp users and regular users alike. I would go with the SFL, or maybe even wait for the Xtreme.

Rynoboy06
03-25-2002, 04:37 PM
Wait for the new batch of emags, the extremes and updated SFL's, or you'll feel pretty silly later. The new anti-ball breakage modifications (more than just the ACE) are supposed to make a serious difference.

BTAutoMag
03-25-2002, 04:37 PM
id go with the PTP because (im 75% sure) i think they have different firing modes. and its purdy:rolleyes:

FooTemps
03-25-2002, 05:22 PM
I say ditch those three! Buy an xtreme when it comes out. Ya know why? The xtreme will have EVERY chopping countermeasure possible. New bolt arrangement/setup, ACE, new feed geometry, and maybe even lp...

Bartleby
03-25-2002, 08:53 PM
i'm gonna say wait for the extreme. i have always found that the more patience you have in making your decision, the happier you will be in the end. i would wait for the extreme even if you don't get one, at least then you won't feel like a fool when you find out you jumped the gun.

BTAutoMag
03-25-2002, 09:43 PM
hey footemps
i just noticed your post count. yours got zeroed and yet you still have a post count higher then me. wow man youre quick

FooTemps
03-25-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
hey footemps
i just noticed your post count. yours got zeroed and yet you still have a post count higher then me. wow man youre quick

Well, I have taken a great liking to paintball. I've been trying to cut myself off from AO but I can't help it... I even put off my homework for it... SHEESH, i'm pathetic sometimes...

WickeDKlowN
03-26-2002, 03:56 PM
lol

BTAutoMag
03-26-2002, 07:30 PM
its ok i skip home work for paintball too:D

FooTemps
03-26-2002, 08:25 PM
But I actually don't play paintball... I just tweak my pg1 pro all day and surf ao, pbn, pbc, and other paintball sites.

BTAutoMag
03-26-2002, 08:31 PM
yup yup yup that sounds about right

FordPrefect
03-26-2002, 08:32 PM
Yea, Foo has probably been to a feild 3 or 4 times:p