PDA

View Full Version : TKO Automag, it's the same!

MikeCouves
03-25-2002, 04:21 PM
Okay, alot of people have been asking if TKO Automags are better/worse than stock Automags. Here's the real deal people, it's the exact same marker! It's just a stock Automag with:

Vertical Adapter
Gas Thru/Expansion Chamber
Smart Parts Progressive Barrel
Macro Lines
Duckbill

There are absolutely no differences in the valve, internals, body, etc. It is just a stock Automag with some popular addons. Just for everyone that isn't sure.

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1674_8769456

That's a TKO, here's a stock:

(Shown with Standard Feed, Powerfeed available)

http://www.airgun.com/Products/Images/classic68automag.jpg

Play safe and play hard everyone!!

-Mike

HoppysMag
03-25-2002, 05:08 PM
wow. it took ya this long to figure that out......:D JK. i have a TKO. i didnt like the progressive....

MikeCouves
03-25-2002, 05:22 PM
Lol I have known this forever, ever since the beginning. It's just that lately alot of people are asking the same question: Is the TKO better, worse, etc.

HoppysMag
03-25-2002, 06:10 PM
ya i know what you mean. iv noticed it too.

Cliffio
03-25-2002, 06:19 PM
nope sorry your wrong, tko's shoot farther and straighter, at least thats what they told me when i called action village

shartley
03-25-2002, 06:21 PM
nope sorry your wrong, tko's shoot farther and straighter, at least thats what they told me when i called action village.
LOL Classic! :D:D:D

Cliffio
03-25-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by shartley

LOL Classic! :D:D:D

edit** action village is soo screwed up, they really have no freakin clue whats going on, i would explain more but it would be off topic, maybe ill just create my own thread, telling the evils of pbg

oh well

CLiff

speedballbanks
03-25-2002, 07:25 PM
they are deffinitely screwed up i called them up when the single trigger benchies were first put in the store and had no picture and asked if the silver looked chrome and the idiot guy said yeah have you ever seen an old hot rod with a chrome bumper i was like yeah he said same color so i was like ok awesome so i buy it week later it is silver i was so pissed i tried to return it and there like did you take it out of the box and put it on your gun and i was like yeah just incase i might like it and there like oh well sorry to late you took it out of the box and i cursed him out and nicely put the phone down.

oh yeah for those of you who have read my posts before no i have no clue were to put periods commas and those other punctuation things so just bare with me.

there is no rude comments needed either. hell at least i can spell

wes
03-25-2002, 07:44 PM
whoa, this thread sould be historic forum!

speedballbanks
03-25-2002, 07:52 PM
you got that right or at least a classic.

FordPrefect
03-25-2002, 08:13 PM
Wait, I need to be in at least 1 historic post. There. Done. Now all that needs to happen is a mod make it historic. Come on. I'm waiting.

GOOOOOO FASSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEERR!!:mad:

epterry
03-25-2002, 10:40 PM
i looked up the price on makeing the = of a tko and it saves like 100+ $ i hate typing :D

slayer
03-25-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by speedballbanks

oh yeah for those of you who have read my posts before no i have no clue were to put periods commas and those other punctuation things so just bare with me.

there is no rude comments needed either. hell at least i can spell

You can spell. Although, it would be advantageous for you to start guessing how to punctuate something you write. If you punctuate something like you would say it (at least for the pauses) it would make your posts plenty readable.

BTAutoMag
03-26-2002, 10:32 PM
i would go for the regular automag anyways because i would sell every thing but the vertcal adapter and start fresh anyways

tysonmachado
03-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Cliffio, I'll join your anti-paintballgear.com crusade!
A while back a friend of mine ordered some stuff from them because I had ordered from them before without any problems. We are roomates so we have the same shipping address but we also have separate computers. Because we have the same address their database software merged our identities in their system, and they were sending me e-mails about his order. He called them to let them know about this security problem and when they refused to even acknowledge it as a problem he cancelled the order. Then, because the database had merged our identities, his money was refunded to MY credit card rather than his! They also shipped his package AFTER he had cancelled it, and they expected HIM to pay shipping back! There is a lot more to the story, but I'll spare you for now.

Cliffio
03-26-2002, 11:01 PM
and like the fact that they have 2K2 angels for sale when in fact wdp has not released any 2k2 angels except the ir3's

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 07:12 AM
Look what I have started. Lol, happens everytime. Cliffio that is hilarious man, keep it up.

HoppysMag
03-27-2002, 03:47 PM
tysonmachado if i was your room mate, id tell them to lick my thing. they can come pick up the pakage..... I too will join th Anti pbgear group. they have HORRIBLE costomer service.

boss_automager
03-27-2002, 04:15 PM
TKO's only have one star,not a biggie though.

AcemanPB
03-27-2002, 05:22 PM
i have had only problems from pbg also, ordered a 12 inch dye for a spyder and they gave me a 14 inch for a tippmann, then i told the people up there that they sent me the wrong theards and they were like "uh it should still fit, but if you want another one you'll have to pay for shipping back"

hey but you can't beat thier prices though

BTAutoMag
03-27-2002, 06:40 PM
ah paintball gear... can't live with them, can't live with out their low prices and horrible customer service