PDA

View Full Version : Question about RT PRO

Doug
03-25-2002, 04:22 PM
I have just bought a new RT PRO and i want to know if i can change the grip? I would like to make it a gas through grip is that possable? The grip i have now is threaded on the bottom why? Someone told me to change the grip to an old style this is my first automag and iam not sure there is a old style. Can someone help me? Can it be drilled?

DaosBeoulve
03-25-2002, 05:08 PM
Here, try this link. Cphilip answers your question in the last post.

LINK (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28986)

Good luck. I have an RT Pro and have been thinking of doing the same thing, but I want too many other things first... Let me know how it works out for you.

Welcome to the board as well! (sorry, forgot to say that before)

Doug
03-25-2002, 07:38 PM
Thank you for the link. I hope i can find a old style, would you have any suggestions on where i might locate one.

Predater
03-25-2002, 08:07 PM
ive ben thinking the same thing. i have a old style rt that is black with one reg and tank setup on it. and i just baught a chrome rt pro used that came with crome intelliframe and a dye aluminum and dye bumy barrels for a good price.

ive ben thinking. the bottom of my forgrip has a whole that is threaded for a fitting but isnt drilled all the way. is the aluminum strong enough to turn the for grip in to a gas through? i have access to watever size bit i would want to use in 6 inch lingths. i havnt done it cuz im not sure what kind of al it is. so is the forgrip strong enough for it to be a gas through?