PDA

View Full Version : wisconsin-whitewater team.....

Jonno06
03-25-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi,i noticed a few people who are on AO are part of this paintball team right?If so,do you know who Morgan Saliny is?I was just reading PB2X and saw he won an angel air.

damageinc54
03-26-2002, 12:35 AM
I know him. He plays for my team. What are you looking to find out?

Jonno06
03-26-2002, 06:54 AM
I was just wondering if he was member on AO b/c he was on that team,and a few members on that team are members.

CoolGSak
03-26-2002, 09:22 AM
Hi whats goin' on Jonno06, this is Morgan Saliny. I do play for the UW-Whitewater team. You can check out our site here(it's not very good right now): www.geocities.com/uwwpaintball

I guess I am a star now that I have been published, :rolleyes: !! It was cool that I got in there, but I am pissed they didn't put our website address in the caption. And you will also notice there is no space inbetween "in" and "Janesville". But this world isn't perfect so I should just be happy I got into the magazine...

Poseidon
03-26-2002, 04:24 PM
Are you guys gonna come up to Screamin acres on april 7th and play in our 5-man tourneyment? We are playing indoor sup air. If you have any questions or wanna register early (save a bit of $) email me and i'll give you some info. I'd refer you to our website but it's down right now.

oneshot
03-26-2002, 05:24 PM
Me and morgan have played at screamin a number of times, but we have a college tourny, on the 6th, and probalby wont make the screamin tourny.

AdrenalineMag
03-26-2002, 05:40 PM
hey, have any of you played at special forces paintball in minnesota before? lookin at ur website & i though a few of u looked familiar... oh well maybe im just hallucinating again. AAUUGGHH, ITS A GIANT PINK ELEPHANT...

Jonno06
03-26-2002, 07:53 PM
that is the sickest shocker ive ever seen in my life.How did you get that on there?

CoolGSak
03-26-2002, 09:41 PM
My shocker was powdercoated at Spanky Paintball in California. But they also did the inside of the gun for some odd reason! So I had to send it back to Smart Parts twice to be re-honed out. I would therefore NOT recommend Spanky under any circumstance.

Yeah, we can't play at Screamin on April 6th. We have the MICT college tournament April 7th down in central Illinois. We couldn't make it back in time for the Screamin' tourney.

AdrenalineMag - We have a player on our team, Ben, who lives in MN, so if anyone would be playing up there, it would have been him.

raehl
03-26-2002, 11:41 PM
Especially not with all the partying that will be going down Saturday night.

The MICT has always been 50% paintball and 50% social. I wonder if we can get Chris Andrus from Purdue to pick up the check again.... :)

- Chris