PDA

View Full Version : MA players needed for 5-Man Team

2000Sabre
03-26-2002, 02:17 PM
A group of AO members from Massachusetts got together last year and put together a 5 man novice team. Our team is called AO Nightmare and we have just begun playing in the P&L tournament series. We're looking for a couple more guys to join our team. We don't care if you're a newbie or an experienced tournament player, if you're interested, send me a PM or email me.

We typically practice once or twice a month at P&L Indoor Paintball in Taunton or Camp Paintball in Kingston. The next tournament in the P&L series is April 21 at Cape Code Paintball in Bourne. So if you'd like to hook up with us before then and play in the next tournament we'd love to hear from you.

2000Sabre
03-26-2002, 08:25 PM
Up Please. Let's hear from those MA players. I know you're out there

paintsprayer
03-26-2002, 08:56 PM
i live in vermont in a town called brattleboro, which is on the mass/vermont boarder. where in mass do you play? i am fairly new to paintball, but i'm ok and i'm interested in being on a team.

virus
03-26-2002, 10:09 PM
they are out near the cape....

i might be able to make it out there every now and again but the 1 1/2 - 2 hour trip would kill me =)

hmm... maybe i should look into an AO-N west =)

paintsprayer.... if you ever shoot down 91 and go into Hadley (to the hampshire mall) there is an indoor field that i can be found at there on a sunday(soon to be everyother sunday... job is changing my sched. again)... though the next 2 i wont be there....

and as for AO Nightmare... i'll be meeting up and playin this time, during this summer... just have to fig out my scheld. at work first =)

dansim
03-26-2002, 10:18 PM
HEY I LIVE ON THE CAPE!!! i live in chatham and and go to cape cod paintball about every weekend
and i just so happen to be looking for a team and am sponsored by nelson lmk

Mossman
03-26-2002, 11:26 PM
I live in brookline, 1 town from boston. I play primarily at camp paintball.
Dunno if ill have the funding to be on a team, but maybe ill talk to you guys in the spring/summer time

Anyhow, good luck at your upcoming tourney

oldsoldier
03-27-2002, 08:22 AM
I live in N central MA...Gardner. Would like to find a team in my area...just heard I should be back in June...WooHoo!!!!!

paintsprayer
03-27-2002, 05:26 PM
i won't be able to drive that far to be on a team, but an occasional visit might be nice. can i get directions to that indoor paintball place you were talking about?

TheTramp
03-27-2002, 07:25 PM
The directions for the P&L indoor place can be found here:
www.pnlpaintball.com

hey dansim - we'll be practicing one weekend before 4/21 (the next event). We can let you know when and hopefully you can come out. You are sponsored by Nelson? That's cool how did you pull off a personal sponsorship?

dansim
03-27-2002, 09:41 PM
well my team was and it fell apart around that so i have a team sponsor for one man building a team

I <3 MAGS
03-27-2002, 11:13 PM
Did AO Nightmare play at the tourney in Bourne this past weekend? If so how did you do?

dansim
03-28-2002, 07:44 AM
yeah i can make a practice beore the tourney i can travel but i really dont wann go more than 1 1/2hour drive bourne is 45-55min so that gives you an idea,north dartmouth is about 1hour 20min

2000Sabre
03-28-2002, 07:57 AM
The tourney this past wweekend at Cape Code was the NEPL. We don't play that series. We played in the P&L series which was held on 3/14. We didn't do as well as we would have like but this was only our second tournament ever. We held our own in most games and managed to win 1.