PDA

View Full Version : Boo Yah! Got my IFrame Today!!!

MikeCouves
03-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Oh man I was so excited when I got it. I ripped it open, strapped it on, but there was one little problem, the gas thru wouldn't fit. I don't want to go hacking at it with a Dremel, so I am just going to buy a different one. No biggie. I love it though, it makes such a difference! The Stickies are deadly! Here's a pic.

*Note - I do have a gas thru and nitro/drop forward. I just need to get the right screws and stuff and I will be set!

Hacker240
03-26-2002, 06:59 PM
Very nice. I am sure you will be really happy with it. Now all i have to do is convince my friend to buy one of those so i can get his dye 1x frame for $20!:mad:

mikey101
03-26-2002, 06:59 PM
heh, i had the same problem when i first got my intelliframe. I had a pmi perfect ex-chamber that was way too big, and i had to play the next day, so i cut it down to size:D I have an ans gen-x now, so it doesn't matter. the intelliframe looks very nice on your gun! I love it.

MikeCouves
03-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Haha that's priceless mikey! Aren't the outer shells on those plastic? Damn, must of smelt like funky crap. Lol plastic reeks when you melt it. I plan on getting a Smart Parts handle grip thing, they are nice.

LawFox32
03-26-2002, 09:25 PM
why do you put tape over your air inlets?

theraidenproject
03-26-2002, 09:27 PM
my KAPP gas through (at least i think it's KAPP) fits fine with my iFrame. heres an old pic of it w/ my dye frame, but it works w/ the iframe, too.

magdude25
03-26-2002, 09:50 PM
Lawfox32:I think the tape is there bc he doesnt want dirt particles in his valve ....and running where his air can pick it up and run it thru the valve.

mikey101
03-26-2002, 10:25 PM
I think, not sure, but the shells feel like they are aluminum. see how it's all chrome now? It used to be black, but i got bored one day, so i pulled out the old angle grider and gave it a quick zap:D Then i sanded it down, and it actually looks alright;) so that thing has been to hell and back with me. But anyway, have fun with your intelliframe, I'm sure you'll love it!

RT_Luver
03-26-2002, 10:42 PM
hehehe.......wanna my team mates(webmaster exactly) got his iframe and tried to put his benchy forgrip on and noticed it was to big. He just drilled another hole tha made it far enuf out for it to fit.lol

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 07:14 AM
Well I don't really want to hack at my PMI Gas Thru, I will just keep it and buy another one that fits. I want a foregrip this time though, no gas. The Smart Parts ones are little, so I will pick up one of those, and a Superbolt, and a Warp. :D. When I get the money!

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by LawFox32
why do you put tape over your air inlets?

Yeah magdude your right, I don't want dirt to get in the valve and then get all over everything. Hehe I got my first parts kit today! I haven't had to replace anything on my mag yet in a year.

pip_999
03-27-2002, 09:38 AM
NICE man
hope she treast ya well

come to think of it, i dont think thati have heard of anyone who has had poblems with it

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 10:49 AM
Yeah me neither. Haven't heard one person that has had trouble with their IFrame. I think the guy I bought it off adjusted the sear so it would work on the old trigger frame. No point in trying to adjust it to the perfect length, I am going to buy a new one so I will have no worries.

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 04:30 PM
:) :D :cool: :) :D :cool: