PDA

View Full Version : Need Info on feel of Emag trigger

Bob McCrackhead
03-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey there fellow AO members.

I would really like some information on the feel of the emag trigger, especially in pure electro mode. I have always thought that the emag is a thing of beauty, and have always wanted one, but upon examining some pictures of the emag trigger, I realized that it seems quite long. Now I understand that this is nessescary for hybrid and mechanical modes of fire, but is there any way to adjust the trigger to make it shorter? Also, what other adjustments can you do to the trigger? When pulling the trigger, how much play is there before the gun fires? Play after the gun fires? Does a longer pull effect triger speed much? How easy is it to acheive very fast rates of fire? Sorry about the long post, but I would really like some answers before I commit to anything arund 1000 bux.

Thanks.

toymyster
03-26-2002, 10:10 PM
In E mode, the trigger is fully adustable, you set the length of travel as short as any gun out on the market, you can also adjust the amount of force it takes to pull the trigger (trigger pull)!! the amount of trvel before the gun fires is also adjustable!! The best thing is to fire one and see for yourself!!! In hybred mode, I have to consiously slow down my ROF!! The gun is insanely fast in any mode!!!

Bob McCrackhead
03-26-2002, 10:25 PM
thank you very much for your input.

synreal
03-26-2002, 11:04 PM
in e mode, the pull before a ball is fired is under a mm, and the pull after the round is fired is about another 2mm

AGDmagman2001
03-26-2002, 11:07 PM
well for me, felt like this:
I started to pull the trigger, then I feld the magnets take over and complete the backward pull, then it was the same way on the release, biggest thing I noticed was definatly the magnet feel. didn't like it as well as an angel trigger, but everybody has their own opinion.

BlackVCG
03-27-2002, 01:55 AM
The firing point is adjustable via the Hall Effect Sensor magnet in the center of the trigger. The firing point can be adjusted down to .3mm. The stroke is adjustable via a set screw in the selector switch. The tension is adjustable via the magnets in the grip frame that attract the magnet in the top of the trigger.

Basically the E-Mag trigger is FULLY adjustable. Anything you want to adjust on your E-Mag trigger can be done very easily and with precision.

Butterfingers
03-27-2002, 08:28 AM
Yep, that says 0.3 mm, 3/10 of a mm.

Shortest triger pull stock and fully adjustable!

The reason why the space between the frame is so big is to allow manual actuation. When the flip is once again switched to E it can be as short as you can possibly want it.

Bob McCrackhead
03-27-2002, 09:55 PM
Thank you all very much. That really put some of my concerns to rest about emag trigger pull length. I think that I will definitely be getting an emag as soon as I can save up the money, (which souldnt be long now) Yea!
Thanks.

Bob

MajorDamage
03-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Bob McCrackhead
How easy is it to acheive very fast rates of fire?
Pretty easy, judge for yourself. http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/tronatemybaby/Emag.mp3 (you will have to copy and paste this into your browser)

ENDO!