PDA

View Full Version : My First Mag***Angel = Gone

Cliffio
03-27-2002, 11:09 AM
well i have decided that i would at least TRY an emag:) ive shot them before since a few of my friends have them, anyways, i traded my angel for this and altho i dont have it in my possesion yet, its one its way after the tank gets hydro'd
so anyways, me not knowing anything about it, i need some advice on what to do next.
ive still got to buy a freak front and freak back, but other than that its all stock
also, i dont plan on using a warp, i have a halo and will be using that.
please let me know what you guys thing and suggest
thanks!
Cliff

epterry
03-27-2002, 11:26 AM
I would get a drop:D

FiTiRPiLiT
03-27-2002, 11:50 AM
wow, cliffio, that is GORGEOUS! i think you will be happy with it.....and i bet it shoots good too! ;)

headcase
03-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Well since it's used I'll assume it wasn't one of the PTP ones that had the problems. Just go play with it, there isn't a whole lot you can do to it. My Micro E was great fast and distinctive looking, you might want to try a superbolt, but with some people having problems with them, thats your call.

Good luck with it.

davej946
03-27-2002, 12:33 PM
YES! There is another that we have converted from the dar side! Congrats Cliff, you're going to love it!

Enjoy ~

personman
03-27-2002, 12:35 PM
SWEET! I have always wanted a micromag..

Cliffio
03-27-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by epterry
I would get a drop:D

got that already commin
the stock on is rather ugly:)

epterry
03-27-2002, 01:05 PM
yep :D im 4'10" and need a big drop. :D

RT_Luver
03-27-2002, 01:38 PM
put some sort of soft casing around the macroline wher eit hits the battery pack or it will scratch the finish off. Looks really nice

Cliffio
03-27-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver
put some sort of soft casing around the macroline wher eit hits the battery pack or it will scratch the finish off. Looks really nice

macro line is plastic, what would there be to do?

RT_Luver
03-27-2002, 02:00 PM
my friend thought the same thing. It's pretty hard and it scratched up his anno.

Cliffio
03-27-2002, 02:31 PM
ok what do you suggest?

hitech
03-27-2002, 02:42 PM
I would get the emag video and watch it. I haven't seen it, but if it's anything like the classic mag video it will tell you everything you never wanted to know...

You may want to adjust the trigger. I assume it's covered in the video.

Good luck.

cphilip
03-27-2002, 02:43 PM
Dang it all Cliffio! We go out and buy you a web site and now look! ;)

I have heard the same thing about the Macro scratching the battery myself but I am using Parker Macro I got from Tunaman and it has not happened yet. I might be tempting fate or is it the Parker? That Parker feels more soft to me. I dunno.

Cliffio
03-27-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by hitech
I would get the emag video and watch it. I haven't seen it, but if it's anything like the classic mag video it will tell you everything you never wanted to know...

You may want to adjust the trigger. I assume it's covered in the video.

Good luck.

yup video is comming with the gun

MikeCouves
03-27-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by epterry
yep :D im 4'10" and need a big drop. :D

Dude me too! Yeah go team midgets!!!

Manuel_FZR
03-27-2002, 06:05 PM
looks great ... nice Micro, I hope, you will love it.
Get another drop ;)

boss_automager
03-27-2002, 06:15 PM
Get a flame drop,it would look really nice.:cool:

PsychoMag
03-28-2002, 06:16 AM
It looks sweet, micros are nice and light, be sure it was updated though, the initial productions of PTP emags had defects that were fixed.

The trigger gets sick, and be sure to use Hybrid mode, geez its sick!!!

What angel did u get rid of, I might have traded u for my emag and freak :)

dansim
03-28-2002, 07:41 AM
hey i just traded mine too! for the red emicro

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 07:49 AM
Dansim and Cliffio .. can both piss off *L* :) just kidding ... you both beat me out on trade deals for those Micro's.

Hope you guys enjoy them and rot in hell :) ... *L* Let me know what you think of them ... looks like I am going to be trading my Blue Fade Vision Impulse for a really nice EMag setup.

Cliffio, you need to come down to Wildcat Paintball in Illinois sometime so I can check out your Micro.

Aaron

FiTiRPiLiT
03-28-2002, 09:46 AM
cliffio, where in illinois do you live, what field do you go to?

Cliffio
03-28-2002, 10:35 AM
well lets see, i go to school at illinois state university, in normal illinois

but im from a small town in southern illinois(sparta)

but i played mostly in and near st. louis when i was at home,

then i played out in kansas when i went to kansas state, but now that im at illinois state, i havent played anywhere, this is my first semester and im still tryin to figure out the paintball scene around here

Cliff

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 10:40 AM
Im not sure how far this place is from you but check out;

http://www.wildcatpaintball.com ... this is where my team plays most of the time.

Aaron

Cliffio
03-28-2002, 10:50 AM
yeah wildcat is in edwarsdville(sp) right? i know a kid from PBC that plays there on a team, Tiger?

anyways

holla
Cliff

FiTiRPiLiT
03-28-2002, 10:57 AM
right on. i went to u of i champaign-urbana. we used to make trips to challenge park (before it went "xtreme"). http://www.challengepark.com/ it was about a 2 hour drive for us. that is the closest park to you i think. it's in joliet. it is a brisk hour and a half northeast for you straight up I-55 to I-80. it's a large park with a bunch of different themed and wooded fields. the paint is super expensive and the staff is very strict. if you want to go to a byop field with a great group of regulars and a more laid back staff continue down I-80 another half an hour to Badlandz in lansing, IL. http://www.buyshocktech.com/pages/badlandz/badlandz.html
let me know, that's my home field, i go there about every other weekend. hope that helped.

Cliffio
03-28-2002, 12:44 PM
i will be playing alot this summer, so ill look you up, i dont mind driving 2 hours to play some decent paintball

ive gotta get back in tourny shape, ive been slakin, i havent played since early december:(

anyways, i cant wait for this thing to get here:)

Cliff

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 12:58 PM
*L* Well you better enjoy it when it gets to you :)

Aaron

Bartleby
03-28-2002, 03:09 PM
get a black macroline....hell i don't know, you don't NEED anything, you'll be takin out the whole field with that thing...so enjoy!

GO CLIFFIO
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
GO GO GO