PDA

View Full Version : Love my Mag...

gothicel
03-27-2002, 01:50 PM
First and foremost, I love my RT Mag.

I want to get another marker however, to be a rounded player, hehehe... So I'm looking at testing some cockers. Because uncle Sam is going to be refunding some of my hard earn money.

I was wondering if anyone could impart some knowledge on the performance of the SFL and the new(?) DYE cocker. At SC Village last Sunday, I saw a guy railing on the DYE cocker and no breaks the whole time I was watching, I was watching for about 30 mins or so. It was an amazing sight. Pretty sick.

I had held a Shocktech cocker a couple of weeks ago, it was superlight, I can't imagine how much lighter the SFL cocker could be.

Also does anyone know if there are any programs where you test out markers? Since these markers aren't cheap I would like to shoot the SFL and the DYE cocker to see which I like more.

mykroft
03-27-2002, 03:48 PM
There's no real performance difference between an SFL and a Stock 2K2 Vert feed Autococker with an Eclipse Blade Frame. You're paying for looks, nothing else.

boss_automager
03-27-2002, 04:39 PM
NNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooo!Not a cocker don't go to the darkside!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooo!O.k.,i'm done I think I would get the SFL cocker just because I trust Danny so much.

gothicel
03-27-2002, 06:01 PM
You mean a $1400 SFL cocker is the same as a $400 stock cocker? now I find that hard to believe... my ex-roommate has a STO cocker and that sucker was heavier than heck. I held a Shocktech, not the SFL, cocker and it was lighter than air (exaggeration of course).

CNickerson
03-27-2002, 06:07 PM
Above the $320 dollars for a stock vert feed, all you can get is better trigger, lighter, and cosmetics. Now, the reg is a different story, if you get a nice reg, you have better consistency than a WGP reg(but most custom cockers don't come with regs).

magman007
03-27-2002, 06:28 PM
i have this for im asking for 700+ shipping or best offer on this. Will trade for E-mag Olny
Kapp blue marble cocker custom factory ordered with:
vert feed
removable feed port
custom annoed matching boomstick
all flame cocker internals(yes all the internals from a flame cocker, it will shoot as good as they look)
all flmae cocker pnues including(all chrome
-milled kapp 3 way
-chrome clippard ram
-milled adjustable rhino reg
kapp comp trigger plate(the one with a little k in it)-chrome
matching annoed kapp trigger frame(with the finger groves)
fx beavertail
kapp ss pump arm
lightened trigger springs
twisted cocking rod
kapp razorback back block
wgp black magic reg
hogue grips
please reply with offers
0 breaks, few shots put on it(700), mint condition
I started the revolution (or helped at least), I gave kapp the idea to upgrade their stock cockers to this. So dont say im trying to sell a stock cocker for more than its worth
NO TRADES XCEPT FOR E-MAG
please contact me by posting
e-mail [email protected]
aim fender00786