PDA

View Full Version : Redz 3.2

SlipknotX556
03-27-2002, 05:20 PM
Well Im getting a new hanrness my JT slammer just isnt right for me. The top Tube keeps on falling out when I run, I have to catch it. So I was looking at the redz demensions and liked the 3.2. I have heard Some pro and cons about it. I want to know what you AOers thing about it. Also when you put the tube back in you redz does your entire harness move up?

Thanks

LaW
03-27-2002, 05:39 PM
I went from the redz flex tech (same as jt pack you had) and had the same problem... i went to the 3.2 :) i love it

putting tubes away in the harness won't move it at all.. but the two that can go in the loops you wont' be able to get in during play.

ArthurDent
03-27-2002, 05:51 PM
if you plan to shoot all 5 tubes and play woods ball get a larger pack, the 2 in the loops are imposible to get back in during a game....only time i have ever needed 5 tubs was in a big game that was like 2 hours long and i used my time in the dead box before rein carnaion to put them away.... put i love my 3.2 it is the best pack i have ever used

spliff
03-27-2002, 05:51 PM
i love my redz 3.2 harness. I usually only use it with the 3 verts, and the pods slide in and out effortlessly. The harness fits very comfortably, and doesnt bounce around or move at all during play. The extra 2 loops are great whn you are playing longer games and need extra paint, but as LaW previously stated, you won be able to get pods back into them during play.

BgGrizzly
03-27-2002, 05:52 PM
I use a redz 3.2 and i love mine. The harness will not move if you put it on a redz comfort belt like it was ment for. The two guppys that go in the loops are kind of hard to get in or out on mine.

MajorDamage
03-27-2002, 05:53 PM
I love the crap outta my redz dimension 3.2 pack! I never use the .2, but the pack is great! The pack dosnt move when I put the tube back in(or atleast I havnt noticed it doing that, but I always throw my tubes after refilling and pick them up at the end). The redz packs rule anyways, soooo comfy :D

ENDO!

Load SM5
03-27-2002, 06:04 PM
I've used the .2 on mine but stick them in but be sure to stick them in right side up unless you want all of your paint on the ground. I have a 2.1 and a 3.2 and love them, best pack out there.

Mild 7
03-27-2002, 06:53 PM
I have the 4+3 dimension. It fits very comfy. The belt/pack does not move up when you re-inserted into the pack. It does not move when you run or hop. Those are the pros.

The cons that I've experienced is it takes time to get use to pulling the tube from the back and under. If you play speedball and tend to drop your guppies on the ground, then it's not that big of an issue, since you can always pick it back up after the game. But in terms of woodsball, I had some diffculties putting it back into my harness. Sometimes, the pods falls out 'cause I thought I had it tightened. I was lucky I didn't break any balls in the guppie, maybe it was full and tight, and maybe 'cause I was lucky. However, with the 140rd tube I had from Redz, I have to unload the whole thing into my hopper. If I have the pods half full or less, it will break paint.

MantisMag
03-27-2002, 07:15 PM
i love my redz 3.2! :D i never use the loops though. wrap the belt nice and tight and it'll never move.

SlipknotX556
03-27-2002, 07:27 PM
Well guys, Thanks for all the help. After looking at all these GREAT reviews. I just ordered my yellow redz 3.2 and a medieum belt.

Thanks for all the help!

TheTramp
03-27-2002, 07:30 PM
You'll enjoy it. I know I love mine!

Jonno06
03-27-2002, 07:35 PM
yay,now I get slammer......

SlipknotX556
03-27-2002, 07:48 PM
You might get slammer Jonno. You never know I could sell it to david, who really wants it, I found that out today, or sean may want it.

dropkick1
03-27-2002, 08:37 PM
well i know i'm a little late but i also have one and it rocks, then best pack around, but why did u get yellow?
i have blue trim on mine and it looks nice, but yellow?

ken

SlipknotX556
03-27-2002, 08:42 PM
My entire theme is black so, I thought yellow would look nice with black.

theraidenproject
03-27-2002, 09:17 PM
i have a 4.3 i love it. i havnt used the extra loops yet, because i havnt played any "big games" (8-lunch, lunch-4) since i got it, but im sure they'll be a big help so i dont need to reload till lunch.