PDA

View Full Version : My new RT

1shot
03-27-2002, 06:14 PM
Ok, my dream has just come true. I finally got an RT. The serial number is RT05908.
It seems to be prety much stock, but I am not familiar with RTs that much.
The trigger seems to be a lot stiffer than the one I played with a couple of years ago (when I fell in love with the RT). What can I do to soften the pull? I want a double trigger. Which one does everyone prefer, and why?
How about chronying the gun. I saw the official means on the website, but when I turn the screw in the back it seems like it is all the way in already, and the gun is shooting very short (i.e. no range).
The gun does have a Pure Energy regulator on the drop forward. Is that good or bad, and why? The reg was set to 500psi, and I upped it to 700-800.
Should i just send it in to AGD and let them go over it?
Thanks for the help. I can't wait to use this thing on the field.

bob

Predater
03-27-2002, 08:10 PM
my trigger is stiff but with the reactiveness i out shoot a revy very easily.

intelliframe. its the only 2x to get. its made to agd standerds. i have one on each of my rt's

i have a input of 900 going in to my gun. at the crony i shoot and hold the trigger in. then shoot again. then lower or raise the velocity acordingly. ive only adjusted the velocity once thow cuz my gun has the same fps evry time i play. i still check the speed but its the same.

RATM
03-27-2002, 08:16 PM
To soften the pull lower the input pressure.

PyRo
03-28-2002, 06:03 AM
Z-grip :)

MikeCouves
03-28-2002, 06:44 AM
One word...Intelliframe.

Nuff said...