PDA

View Full Version : Bodies!?

Snipercmdo2
03-27-2002, 06:22 PM
Ok i own a 68 Mag claasic and i was just wondering if i were to buy the RT mag rail could then i use the parts that kit on to the RT rail like new bodies and other small things.....this was somthing i was wondering about so please HELP me:confused:

a_malfunction
03-27-2002, 09:10 PM
The old RT is not compatible with guns that have a classic or a retro valve. You cant use the RT rail with any body besides the RT body.

PyRo
03-28-2002, 05:51 AM
They don't make anything for the rt, that you cannot get for a regular mag.
Your not really clear in your statement. Tell us exactly what you want to get done, and we can help you out in telling you how to do it.

MikeCouves
03-28-2002, 06:43 AM
Yeah I don't have a CLUE, lol. Well what is it you want? You want to use parts from an RT on your regular mag?

Army
03-28-2002, 09:11 AM
There is the RT...and the RT Pro, two different guns.

The RT uses a valve that is unlike the classic, and can only be used with it's own rail. The gas travels through the rail, through the rear takedown screw (Banjo bolt), then into the valve. There are no aftermarket parts for the RT.

The RT Pro uses the ReTro valve, which is a re-designed and improved Classic which does not require a special rail. This valve is compatible with all AGD guns, except the RT. There are many aftermarket parts for the Classic and ReTro, but none have proven to be better than stock ADG parts.

Snipercmdo2
03-29-2002, 08:37 AM
Ok now i see ok well it just was a thought and....sorry for not being clear i guess i really wasnt sure what i really was thinking of doing:)