PDA

View Full Version : My Revolution will not fit in my Warp!

The Mag Man
03-27-2002, 07:03 PM
This really sucks. What can I do to make it stay tight? I tried putting electrical tape around the neck to make it wider, but no luck! Is there a piece I can buy for it? I have a BE VL Revolution. Would a vertical elbow fit it?

p8ntballa
03-27-2002, 07:24 PM
I put electrical tape on mine. One of the hopper adapters from CP or DYE might work.

the JoKeR
03-27-2002, 08:24 PM
If you do a search on warps, you should find a couple of threads that talk about a metal collar that fits into the inside of the Rev neck. It keeps the Rev neck from compressing when you tighten the Warp up. It works great!

The Mag Man
03-27-2002, 08:27 PM
I did a search on the Rev not fitting, but I never saw anything about a metal collar. Do you know where I can find one?

Poseidon
03-27-2002, 09:00 PM
CP and Dye make them. You should beable to find thaem at pbgear, or some of the other internet shops. They work good, and cost a bit over $5

PyRo
03-28-2002, 05:58 AM
Yeah, I think they changed the size of the neck on the rev something like 3 times. Made it bigger, then went back to the original once BE took over. So, it isn't going to fit all of them perfectly.
Grab one of those adapters, or else just use some grip tape, electric tape or something like that to hold it in place.

MikeCouves
03-28-2002, 06:49 AM
Hockey Stick tape works way better than electric tape. It won't get all gooey and it's string and grippy. I am talking about the stuff you actually put on the blade of your stick.

max-mag
03-28-2002, 09:04 PM
i thnk i already said this but.....

get an O-ring (preferably brass eagle) cut it in half, and stick the 2 ends in between the two halfs of the revvy inside the neck.