PDA

View Full Version : mister ,44=webby?

Jonno06
03-28-2002, 09:23 AM
I am reading an article right now about Bushmasters.It is from June,2000,and it is in PaintballMagazine.The article is called "Electronic Resurrection",and is written by Mister .44.In another thread I heard that the Webmaster of this great forum is the alter ego,mister .44,or Steve Novak..is this true?

Anybody else seen this article?

cphilip
03-28-2002, 09:26 AM
Yes that is he in the flesh...or well...in print.

Jonno06
03-28-2002, 09:50 AM
cool,i have been wondering if that was him or not.Its actually a very good article.Is that story about The Highlanders true?

ps,i just noticed the guy on the cover is shooting a mag.It looks like Clare's mag,all purple and what not.purple mask too.

shartley
03-28-2002, 10:18 AM
Is that story about The Highlanders true?
Yes, you can stab them all you want but unless you chop off their heads they will not die.

Oh.. sorry.... was getting flashbacks again. ;)

Jonno06
03-28-2002, 11:04 AM
lol shartley.....i meant the lil story about the paintball team "the highlanders",and they all used bushy pumps...and it turned out they were all killed in a car accident and the store owner lived...i know it doesnt sound too real,but hey,i gotta ask.

wyn1370
03-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by shartley

Yes, you can stab them all you want but unless you chop off their heads they will not die.

Oh.. sorry.... was getting flashbacks again. ;)
you're thinking immortals. the highlanders where only called that cause they where from the Scottish highlands of way back when.

thecavemankevin
03-28-2002, 11:21 AM
Highlander movies sucked, but the old TV show was so freaking cool. I loved the sword fights, total bad Azz's :)

Fred
03-28-2002, 11:39 AM
were horrible! I can't believe that actor ever did anything afterwards... and did anyone understand the second one???

The TV show on the other hand... was totally sweet!

Dayspring
03-28-2002, 11:51 AM
Take it from somebody who's seen EVERYTHING Highlander.

Highlander 2:The Quickening was a total departure from the storyline. Somebody hit the crack pipe a little too hard.

The way the storyline SHOULD go is Highlander 1 -> Highlander 3. Endgame was awesome, but doesn't quite mesh with the fact that Connor was the last one around at the end of 3. However, it finally leaves room for sequels- something the other two movies never did. (The fact that Donny Yen was in this one also makes it awesome. Check him out in Blade 2)

shartley
03-28-2002, 11:56 AM
Jonno06
I know.. It was just too easy of a target. ;)

wyn1370

you're thinking immortals. the highlanders where only called that cause they where from the Scottish highlands of way back when.
I know that. :rolleyes: But it would not be as funny if I made the leap to the Immortals VIA the highlanders, thus the direct comment. ;) That is the great things about jokes... they don't have to be accurate to be funny. :D

Highlander movies sucked, but the old TV show was so freaking cool. I loved the sword fights, total bad Azz's
I thought the FIRST one was okay, but after that they lost all perspective and went a bit too far (understatement).

were horrible! I can't believe that actor ever did anything afterwards... and did anyone understand the second one???
I refer to my last comment about the first movie. And as for the actor.. he has had a pretty good career. I like some of his other Movies (Greystoke the Legend of Tarzan.. good movie), but admit that half of his movies are just awful (The Druids.. terrible).

As for the TV series.... LOL Okay, I can see the attraction, they are not too bad. But the latest one with the woman? Come on, enough with the PC crap. LOL

wyn1370
03-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Highlander as I see it.
1 = great
2 = horrible should be thrown out
2 directors cut = still horrible, added material still didn't fix the continuity
3 = not bad, but a failed attempt to continue a good thing
Endgame = great if you ignore the movie and only go with the tv series
TV series = one of my favorite shows ever, but got a little funny after they killed off richie
Raven = the one with amanda, BAD.

I actually own replicas of connor and duncans katanas. Not the cheap flea market ones, but the ones offical ones.

Webmaster
03-28-2002, 02:27 PM
ANYWAY - yes thats me - the new APG has a review on the Micro Emag.

There is an old team from Manhattan called the Highlander - but none of them died in wreck - just some flavor...

shartley
03-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Webby....
But you forgot to add that you are an imortal... ;)
(careful shaving)