PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to make a MicroMag??

Puddleglum
03-28-2002, 12:55 PM
I have a regular 68Mag. I just bought a Micromag body. Can I just hook everything up or is there anything else I need. Also the AsA screws in at an angle. Could I just sink a hole through mine and put it on there, or does it have to have a groove to fit on the rail. Also what would a good barrel be since I have to sell my Mag barrels.

FordPrefect
03-28-2002, 02:11 PM
I think that you just put the body on the rail like you would a regular body, not sure though. The asa might be a 15* one, and it just goes in on an angle!

Puddleglum
03-28-2002, 02:38 PM
Hey, I never thoought of that. But if I did it right I could have an angled fore-grip. That would be really cool. Thanks for the idea. Anyone else have any advice about the Micromag???

deweasel697
03-28-2002, 03:12 PM
Sorry, you can't put the body on the rail. The body connects directly to the grip frame. Also your going to need a threaded sear pin from PTP, and a micromag vertical adapter if you want one, because an automag vertical adapter is incompatable.

JtHM8685
03-29-2002, 03:40 PM
i wouldn't suggest sinking a hole in the old vertical adapter. i own a micromag and they're specifically designed to be compatable with PTP vertical adapters and foregrips only