PDA

View Full Version : complaint about agd store.

Predater
03-28-2002, 04:59 PM
i just made an order from the store. my sails person was Marsha. she didnt now anything about the guns. i asked about an 90 degree air fitting and she asked what that was. then i asked about an rt gas thrue forgrip and she didnt know what that was eather. i dont like explaining what somthing is about a gun that the store i am talking to manufactures. she asked me to describe what evrything was that i baught if it didnt have a #. she needed a discription other than what its called in the online store.

now i have a question from you guys. has anyone had this happen? also does the store sell the rt gas thru forgrip? does the store sell the forgrip for the rt pro? she said it didnt but wasnt shore if it sold anything else so i dont trust her. does the store sell 90 degree air fittings? she said she didnt now how to check.

i need one of the gas thrue's for my pro and dont want to take the one off of my old rt. i tend to use the old one more than i use the new one. id be happy with a used one but couldnt find one in the clasifids. if you have one youd sell pm me.

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 05:22 PM
I tell you what, I know you say you cant spell but that is almost an insult to those of us who graduated grade school. No one is going to take any complaint seriously from someone who not only can't spell, but is ignorant of the spell check button two buttons over from send.
I usually never flame a person like this, but seriously you need to go back to school.

Aaron

Predater
03-28-2002, 05:25 PM
i attempt to use the spell check and it tells me its not avalible. if you want to tell me how to get it to work ill be happy to use it. and sadly enough im a junior in college and got a A in englesh all through high school with this spelling. thats whats sad.

Clare
03-28-2002, 05:31 PM
I dont think his spelling was that bad to where it was difficult to understand what he was saying. Not everyone can be an exceptional speller but that doesnt make them an "insult to those of us who graduated grade school" :rolleyes:

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 05:36 PM
I do offer an apology, it seems that they have disabled the spell checking utility. As for the school system, its well known that the United States has one of the worse public educational systems. All I ask is that you take the time to learn to better yourself please. You know you have a weak spot, what better reason to learn and improve. One aspect of good leadership is to know yourself, and your weaknesses, and seek self-improvement.

Thank You,

Aaron

shartley
03-28-2002, 05:43 PM
lopxtc
That was rather rude. I read his post and it was quite clear in spite of the misspelled words.

I think he has a valid point (if it happened as was posted)…. The sales person should know about the products sold, period… even if it was Marsha (we still love you Marsha). If they don’t, they simply should not be taking orders. This is standard business stuff, a no brainer.

But to then tell someone to go back to school because they misspelled some words, and to use a function of the site that has NOT been a WORKING function for quite some time… come on, that does not even address the issues brought up. And what exactly does that say about the person who used that as an argument to NOT take the valid complaint seriously? Nice redirection….

Oh, and guess what? By your own words you broke AO rules….

I usually never flame a person like this…
AO is a NO FLAME ZONE. Sorry…

Predater
If it will help, you may want to compose your posts in a standard word processing program or e-mail app that has spell check first… then cut and paste it onto the forum. But then I am sure someone would find another reason to attack you for complaining about something AGD is responsible for. :rolleyes:

lopxtc
03-28-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
I dont think his spelling was that bad to where it was difficult to understand what he was saying.

Please forgive me for only half quoting you, but here is my point. Yes we could understand this person, but his grievance is lost to wind when we have to stop and re-read just to make sure we understand.
Making our dismay in a service known to the those in charge is a right we all have, but its one that is simply taken with a grain of salt when you give it with such error.

My two cents.

Aaron

dansim
03-28-2002, 06:10 PM
funny you seem to be the only one that didnt understand him the rest of us did. hmm i think someone else needs to understand the engilsh phonic language better, oh and antoher aspect of leadership is to look past mistakes and when to keep your mouth shut.

AGD-OfficeGal
03-28-2002, 06:14 PM
I am sorry that you were dissatisfied. You were asking about parts that are almost never ordered and so I have had little experience with these in the ten months I've been working at AGD. I am also not expected to be a tech. I have a parts list I can look at and it has no descriptions, so if the item is not on the internet store, I may not know exactly what it does or looks like.

There is no part in my database called a gas-through foregrip. The part described as RT Front Grip has been discontinued. The RTPro Front Grip is not in my parts database. I can't sell something for which I have no official description and no pricing. There was no description available to me for the fittings you asked about.

I could not transfer you to the tech department as I might normally have done because you had called at 4:57 and they close at 4:00. If you wish to get more information about the fittings, please call the tech department at 847-520-7225 tomorrow between the hours of 10-11:30 am or 1-4:00 pm, central time. Have your order number so they can add any items to the order before it is pulled for shipping.

Marcia Purse
Airgun Designs

jah871
03-28-2002, 06:29 PM
predater- she is not a tech so she isnt going to know every part that AGD makes and recall it just by the name of it. she is a "office lady" she is there to help you register your gun and things like that. what was so hard about explainign what you wanted to her?? also what was so hard about giving her part numbers if you were ordering from the AGD store? all the times i have called she is very helpful and very very nice.

shartley
03-28-2002, 06:31 PM
This has now been addressed by AGD Staff directly, might I suggest a Moderator Lock this?

Tunaman
03-28-2002, 06:55 PM
Gimme a break...
Hey lopxtc? Please tell us what this means: "known to the those"? HAHA...Jokes on you...

You should not criticize others for spelling errors when you don't even know how to speak correctly yourself!:confused:

Predater
03-28-2002, 06:57 PM
i was real frustrated when i wrote this. long day at work, ect.

i would like to know if there is a way i could get the rt pro front grip. and also whare could i go to find a rt gas thru grip. i just dont really like long hose that goes from valve to tank.

and again, Marsha, i am ral sorry. it just eritated me.

about my spelling:
i am actuly trying to get better. sadly enough i am better than i used to be. and anymore i dont get ofinded about what someone sez.

mattyfatty182
03-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Predater
and anymore i dont get ofinded about what someone sez.

Makin a real effort, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Jonneh
03-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Although I found the 'waaah YUO CANNOTS SPEL!! U NOOB LOL!!!11' aspect of this thread an all out trollfest I would like to contribute!

Predater, may I suggest you invest in a copy of 'The Typing of the Dead' to improve ones spelling, trolling in IRC for years may also hone your (mad) skills.

Cha0tic
03-28-2002, 07:11 PM
as sam said, this should be locked. as for complaining about others' grammar or spelling, lay off it. the spell check does not work and some people have not perfected their typing.

AGD-OfficeGal
03-29-2002, 07:46 AM
Hi again, Pred--

We all have days like that. Yesterday wasn't a good one for me, either (working on tax stuff, YUCK!) and when you called I had a headache - so I probably sounded a little frazzled. But even without the headache, at that time of day I wouldn't have been able to get the answers for you. :(

I hope you ARE able to find what you need. If you're not able to call the tech department during their hours, email jontech@airgun.com.

Take care,

Marcia