PDA

View Full Version : when paintball goes bad

KAPP667
03-28-2002, 08:48 PM
do u know how easy it is for some punk to go o his local sports authority or walmart, get a talon or stingray, a bottle of paintballs and do drve by shootings on people walking down the street ? This could ultmatley destro pantball. Knowing some of these kids they'd prolly put marbles or turn the velocity all the way up in order to hur people. What if someone gets hit in the temple ? IT COULD KILL THEM !
Here's what i propose, with the help of AGD and many other paintball companies i want to try my best to keep paintball guns from getting into these guys hands. Maybe some little thing like a multiple choice questionaire could be enough to deter these people from buying a gun. Mabe even raise the legal age to buy a gun to 21...i don't now about that though...

Th other thing is if someplace even brings up banning paintball, we could do lots of things, heck wecould hae a march or protest :D .
And if there is some feirce battle overa law, we'll tell them. "ok yu can ban paintball, but we want all baseball bats, hockey sticks and golf clubs to be banned also. Baseball, hockey, and golf to bebanned too. Baseball bats, and golf clubs are used by the same punk to beat and kill people. You can slice someones head off with a hockey skate or stick.
Might as well get rid of sports cars. they go too fast causing accidents and are popular amg gangs and drug dealers.
If they can ,meet those demands than paintball can be banned i guess..

What are some ideas you guys have ? Tom, any ideas ?

FordPrefect
03-28-2002, 09:03 PM
If we are banning stuff, I think that we should ban forks. Do you know how dangerous they can be? And all knives. And box cutters. And large salmon(if you are on mIRC you know what those can do!). And all strings(stranglings). And ashtrays. And long paintball barrels. And whips. And pretty much everything we live with everyday.

Tufiremn
03-28-2002, 09:45 PM
What about big breasted Blondes, They make me spend all my money on them.

RATM
03-28-2002, 10:07 PM
If you had a cheap little ashtray you could just wrap it in duct tape till its a huge ball and then chuck it at your soon to be corpse.

jwyke
03-28-2002, 10:20 PM
Don't trust ash trays. Especially those big ones with the sand in the top.

I did have fun scaring mom with an ash tray that looked like a coiled rattle snake, though. I wonder if I'm still grounded for that.........?

BEEFYSAUSAGE
03-28-2002, 10:25 PM
YOU PEOPLE HAVE JUST TOO MUCH TIME TO SPARE...besides any one knows if you put a ball of alfoil on a spoon in a microwave you can create a nuclear accident...ban em too??
BEEFY.

Lorquas
03-28-2002, 10:46 PM
they should ban food too!! people choke! and bathrooms, most household accidents occur there!

FordPrefect
03-29-2002, 12:13 PM
I think that we can't really ban all of these things. That is because we will always have morons that do stupid stuff. Some people will say "Ban morons then", but that won't work either. They will just break the law again.

BTAutoMag
04-02-2002, 07:24 PM
and especially the AO maskots... those things could kill you or even worse... kill me

TylerDurden
04-02-2002, 07:41 PM
They should really ban candle sticks. I mean someone could accidently sit down on one!

BTAutoMag
04-02-2002, 08:09 PM
ewwww

Ter-Me-Nate
04-02-2002, 09:42 PM
just for thought

if someone beats someone to death with a baseball bat do they try to ban baseball bats, or ban baseball

NO

thats what pisses me off

pip_999
04-02-2002, 09:57 PM
i mean could there be a more dangerous weapon
tehre not spoons and there not forks
they're sporks
prosecution rests

but seriously man get real, tehre is no one who can stop this, unless your god..............
I THINK I HEAR TOM KAYE

no wait thats just some guy in a 10 year old tech video, that should have prono music in the background :D:D:D
boy i am so banned for that one

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-03-2002, 01:16 AM
Yes, this has all been pointed out before. People are stupid and choose to remain ignorant on topics such as paintball and how safe it actually is. That's just the way it is and the way it will always be.

edweird
04-03-2002, 01:36 AM
OK this is another weird time that the thing I had on winamp was painfully appropriate to the current thread I was on.

I was listening to a bit of spoken word from ex dead kennedys frontman "jello biafra" a little rant known as "Ban Everything"

scary i tell you scary

pip_999
04-03-2002, 09:22 AM
perfect timing

than205
04-03-2002, 09:39 AM
ban silly threads too.....;)