PDA

View Full Version : Weapon for Shatnerball

Miscue
03-28-2002, 11:19 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if we had something like this except it could shoot continuously? Would be good for base defense. :)

http://www.paintballdiscounters.com/the-load.jpg

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-28-2002, 11:21 PM
you would need a sling to hang it over your sholders(sp?)
:p

Bartleby
03-28-2002, 11:22 PM
why dont'you just strap a couple of nasty typhoons together and link the triggers? i think that would have the potential to get a little too bloody though...:D

Potatoboy
03-28-2002, 11:25 PM
The LOAD (that's what it's called) can fire a bunch of balls in one shot, I forgot the side that had the exact number, but each barrel holds like 10 balls. (some are the smaller harder to find ones, don't know what else they're used in)

Each fully loaded shot uses 1 liquid oz of CO2. Yes that's right, 20 shots off a 20 oz tank.

Bartleby, synreal and I were chatting before the party last night and we determinded that if I won another warp from AGD I'd have to build another Warped Nasty.

Bartleby
03-28-2002, 11:30 PM
another warped nasty

the hell do you mean "another"? you mean you've actually made one before? holy moley that's awesome! do you have pictures? i gotta see this thing...

Potatoboy
03-28-2002, 11:33 PM
I haven't made one, but they exist. There were some pictures of one on the board, but it looks like the user deleted them from their server.

Jason Reed
03-28-2002, 11:35 PM
Has anyone seen the gatlin gun tippmann has made and that is mounted on there hellhound. I think tom or some Aoers should put some money together and build one of these ATV's.

Jason Reed
03-28-2002, 11:36 PM
here is another pic

manike
03-29-2002, 04:42 AM
Maybe it's time Tom built the E-mag trident that he's been contemplating for so long... It would be a heavy beast but such fun.

I'm hoping the dual Warped E-mag will be there anyway.

manike

shartley
03-29-2002, 05:45 AM
Jason Reed

Has anyone seen the gatlin gun tippmann has made and that is mounted on there hellhound.
LOL I think a better question would be.. “Has anyone NOT seen the ….” ;)

That picture has been posted on AO so many times we could officially be considered a Tippmann Sponsor :D:D:D (j/k).

I would however, like to see some company (hint hint) build another one. The Hell Hound just gets old after a while, and needs to be de-“Wow”ed. It would also make for some interesting marketing… “The AGD-DC” (Dog Catcher)

Load SM5
03-29-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by PotatoBoy
The LOAD (that's what it's called)

:D

I would think it would be really easy to set up 2 warped e-mags, side by side, on a tripod. Flash the boards to run full auto and you have a pretty effective portable double barrel machine gun. They could go on vehicles or rig up a plexiglass shield and have a pretty good base defence.

Oddball
03-29-2002, 07:40 AM
I am pretty sure that I saw a picture of 2 emags with warps built on one frame. It was in a face full magazine. I don't have any of those magazies here but one of you out there must (I know Chupas has them).

manike
03-29-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by manike
I'm hoping the dual Warped E-mag will be there anyway.

Yep Oddball It does exist and is what I was talking about. It got put together at the World Cup and is in a lot of pictures on the World Cup Thread.

manike

wyn1370
03-29-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by shartley
“The AGD-DC” (Dog Catcher) [/B]
I think that's the funniest thing I've every heard you say.

Hasty8
03-29-2002, 09:25 AM
IT uses the Retrovalve and the Emag solenoid. It's fully drawn on paper and as soon as I find a new job, finish college, get a better job and start making some real money then I will be able to start work on it.

The benefit of using the Retrovalve is that it allows us to use long barrels (for somewhat better accuracy) but still keep the ovel all unit length as low as possible (think something along the line of a bullpup design rifle like the Enfield).

I have the suburban that I plan to use for the tank and this beast should end up havine 4 of them. One forward, one on each side and one on the roof.

I hope to have her up and running within the next 5 years.

manike
03-29-2002, 09:30 AM
I started modelling a gatling style gun based on phantom parts. I've done the basic design but it is on the 'back burner' for when/if I ever get some spare time.

manike

personman
03-29-2002, 10:00 AM
line up 10 emags on tripods with full auto boards, and just tape the triggers down with duct tape. :rolleyes:

AllAmericanMag
03-29-2002, 10:07 AM
Even better...
http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/images/catalog/Howit2-a.jpg
That's right, a paintball Howitzer
http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/images/catalog/Howit3-a.jpg
It is actually for paintball...

Fred
03-29-2002, 10:20 AM
the wonderful world of paintball scenario weaponry...

Too bad the Hellhound has only run 1 time at the tippmann challenge, and the gatling gun is a blender... :( still cool though having 6000 rounds in your hopper... >:)

A tippmann ordinance Mortar would rock! maybe some LAW rockets or an official AGD Tank???

I can't wait for that game!!!

Hasty8
03-29-2002, 12:22 PM
That's why I like my design. The barrels remain static. Less moving parts means less chance to blend.

thei3ug
03-29-2002, 01:58 PM
If someone has something like a crank that can bolt on to a trigger frame to pull the trigger, and can borrow a warp... i have a nasty and one warp for the scenario. 2 barrel crank gun.

shartley
03-29-2002, 02:06 PM
Well, like someone sort of mentioned…. Why couldn’t you mount 4 SFLs with full Auto on a swiveling mount (setup like the anti-aircraft guns) and run a remote trigger that activates ALL the triggers at once? Then you could run them with Warps and extra large hoppers. To keep the hoppers full you could actually run tubes to a big Master Hopper with Warp assists….. maybe?

That way you could set up the converging points either into 2 side by side ones, one big one, or have them all separate and totally forward.

Just an idea…. Tear it apart… ;)

lonsch
03-29-2002, 02:07 PM
you know Nic there is that crank vm68 at blast camp i could "borrow".

Gup44
03-29-2002, 05:12 PM
Dual Emag that was at the world Cup.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/nppl/2001/worldcup/gallery10/MVC624S.jpg
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/nppl/2001/worldcup/gallery5/MVC149S.jpg

thecavemankevin
03-29-2002, 06:03 PM
This is the first time i have seen the dual emag thing (don't ask me where i have been because i don't know). Is it single trigger frame/battery hooked up to two main rails/bodies/and valves?
I doubt that thing would be tourny leagle :)

Load SM5
03-29-2002, 06:05 PM
Probably not tourney legal, or something you'd want to lug for more than 3 feet.