PDA

View Full Version : SFL compared to upcoming Extreme

RT_Luver
03-29-2002, 12:05 AM
I've heard that the new extreme has some things that make it easier on paint and everything. Can some one list all the differences between the SFL's and the upcoming Extremes

Croix71
03-29-2002, 12:36 AM
Take a look at this thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?threadid=70567

Hope it helps. :D

davej946
03-29-2002, 07:06 AM
It's so nice to see an intelligent conversation going on over at PBN... ;)

Later ~

RT_Luver
03-29-2002, 09:55 AM
FooTemps said that the Extremes are rumored to have lower pressure, lower bolt bolt speed and new feed geometry. do the SFL's have them now or will AGD add them if I sent it to them to get the ACE and whatever installed?

FordPrefect
03-29-2002, 12:30 PM
I think that the SFL should have most of the things that the new Extreme has.

FooTemps
03-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Well, I've heard #automags chat room rumors from the mods and other members with connections. I don't know if they'll be added in for free so don't ask me. I know that the supermag should have that new bolt design.

2000Sabre
03-29-2002, 08:55 PM
If you bought an SFL right now it would not come with the ACE or any of the mods that have been discussed in the forum. When the Extreme is released it will come with the ACE and all of the mods. Since the SFL is a simply a Shocktech milled Extreme it too will come with all of the mods. If you've already purchased an SFL, you can send the marker back to AGD and they will retrofit it with the ACE and mods for free.

I'm not sure if there are any SFL's available as they was a limited quantity available only from Shocktech direct. If you want one, you'll probably have to wait for the Extreme to be available which is about 6 weeks away assuming no last mminute design glitches.

MikeCouves
03-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Yeah if you got an SFL now it wouldn't come with ACE. You would get like a little coupon or slip that entitles you to a free installation of ACE. But I believe when the Xtremes are released they will have ACE already installed.