PDA

View Full Version : Why did "ThePatriot" become so patriotic?

Im hungry, intelifeed me
03-29-2002, 11:14 AM
Well "ThePatriot" became patiotic probley before he bought that stupid american flag jersey, when we paintball at a local recball feild (JUST PRACTICE!) He looks like "Lady Liberty" running around, well that doesnt matter, even though he looks like a "complete retard" (quote from -Kyle)
he still plays a good game, well some of the best game!

please submit storries (made up) on why you think "ThePatriot" became so in touch with the pariot side of the force (trust me he was "ThePatriot" before 9/11):D

Army
03-29-2002, 11:27 AM
You guys crack me up! I ought to make your own forum: "Bash your Team-Mate"!:D

Im hungry, intelifeed me
03-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Well we do it all in good fun, just for the esential laugh. there are no hard feelings between us, we've been through a lot and we crack on each othe for the stupid things we do, like If SlipknotX556 does'nt get light-up on the feild I turn around and light him up, for some odd reason he seems to like the excrusiating pain of a mag shooting hot!

Mango
03-29-2002, 11:57 AM
:p

SlipknotX556
03-29-2002, 01:23 PM
Acutally no all the people that are in out little squad thing make fun of me more then my brother. They do this because on an average game I get hit umm lets sayd about 30 times. Everyone that is at this field knows who I am and they have a nickname for me. That nickname is "Christams Tree" due to the fact that I get lyte up more time then a christmas tree. But I only get lyte up for a nice laugh.

tsc
03-29-2002, 01:42 PM
"How ThePatriot came to be"
By Sarah

One day, when ThePatriot wasn't the patriot yet, when he was just known as Bob, he went to play paintball.

He had a green DYE jersey, and nothing red white and blue about him. He loved his country, but never was he a fanatical, right wing, flag wearing, pride spewing patriot like that Army guy on www.automags.org .

In the first game of the day, Bob bunkered two little kids with angels, and lorded his supreme power over them by prancing about on the 50. Just then, a 45 year old man in the back with a Phantom shot Bob right smack in the middle of his goggles! Bob stomped angrily off the feild, mumbling about a "lucky shot".

In the staging area, the man came up to Bob and congradulated him on his bunker moves. Bob sneered at the man and said
"You just got a lucky shot off old timer, thats all!"

"Well son, you may think that. But I know from experience that patience win out over heedles bravery."

Bob stifled a laugh. "Like what? Do you watch M*A*S*H* re-runs at night?"

Gruffly the man replied "I was in vietnam boy."

Bob was horrified. "Oh gosh Sir I am SO sorry I didn't know.."

Laughing softly, the old man turned away.
"Thats alright, there's no way you could have. But trust me on this Bob, never rush into anything without thinking. Because maybe next time, it wont be a paintball game."

Leaving Bob standing by himself, the old man limped to his car.

Bob mused over these words, and decided to heed what the vet had said.

The next day, Bob went out and bought a new wardrobe in Red White and Blue, a new red car with blue interior and white pinstripes, and a new paintball jersey that looked like the American flag.

From that day on, Bob was known as ThePatriot. He gained a newfound respect for his country, and new appreciation for servicmen. That Army dude still freaked him out though.

Im hungry, intelifeed me
03-29-2002, 02:04 PM
my computer is screwed up try to IM me again
-david