PDA

View Full Version : paintball this summer in europe

magc68
03-29-2002, 03:48 PM
well i got a rail pass and a plane ticket. ill be in europe from june 24th through july 18th. what big events r going on during this time and where. millenium series? im not bring my gear but would like to see a major tournamnet if possible. thanks

magc68
03-30-2002, 07:33 PM
any help?

apache
04-01-2002, 11:38 PM
Millennium dates are here:
http://www.millennium-series.com/

Also, P8ntballer's board would be a good place to find out about other tournaments, it's at http://www.p8ntballer.com

Where in Europe are you going to be? There are a lot of countries here :)

Bad Dave
04-02-2002, 02:13 AM
June 23rd-24th = 2 day 7 man tournament at temple site in southern england.

I'll be there, come and say hi.

Quiet
04-02-2002, 12:46 PM
Let those of us on this side of the big pond know how the action is over there. Haven't been to europe for 2 years, I could use an excuse.

pip_999
04-02-2002, 01:08 PM
where bout you going? you landing in heethrow?

if you are near birmingham, i believe the WDP factory is in that city (but i aint sure) and apprently they have one of the wickedest fields around!

well u guys saw the sup air angel field at skyball

liigod
04-02-2002, 01:18 PM
go to the eclipse factory while u are they, its really cool. IM guna be in france first 2 months of aug. :rolleyes:

Panzerr
04-02-2002, 01:33 PM
PM Maghog. He lives in Deutschland.

magc68
04-02-2002, 02:09 PM
im landing in london and leaving from london. i have no set plan as of yet. working out big events i wanna go then arrange around them... when i say eruope i mean pretty much every place i can go... right now going from england to ireland to france down to spain over to switzerland to italy and from there no idea as of yet...

manike
04-02-2002, 02:37 PM
If you are in Ireland a friend of mine runs, I believe,the ONLY field there.

WDP is in Birmingham and is worth a visit just to see the whole history of the Angel in the display room.

WDP's field which is where the 'WDP' originally comes from is a fantastic site and a great place to play.

There is no such thing as an Eclipse factory :) There is a back room at Planet where the Eclipse's are made and put together but that's about it, it's not like WDP at all.

There are also some great fields around London. Where will you be when you want to play?

manike