PDA

View Full Version : i need some major help!!!!

magdude
03-29-2002, 03:53 PM
ok there is something wrong going on with my mag. it is starting to shootdown after my first shot!!!! please people tell me whats wrong and how i can fix it!!!

thanks

drx975
03-29-2002, 04:01 PM
Strip the gun down, take apart the on/off assembly carefully. As you are pulling it out, take the brass thing and turn it upside-down, and put the gun back together. I know it looks identical on both sides, but it isnt. (btw ppl, i heard they fixed this, but i have a level 7 minimag and it did it to me) When it happened to me, I was on the field and shot one ball and it went 20ft so I was like wtf and shot one more and it went at 400fps and shot amazingly straight. By then I knew the exact problem cause i read it somewhere. Try this cause if you turn the brass part over, you can always just turn it back over if it doesnt work. Just be careful you dont drop the damn thing on the floor, I did once and I almost screamed cause you have to gas the gun up go out and shoot to see if its right-side up or not.

edit: if this doesnt work, something might be restricting the air from entering the gun. Dont ask me what, just check.

magdude
03-29-2002, 04:21 PM
hey drx975 thanks a lot dude that fixed it.